KB Featured
Microsoft Office 2016 Keyboard Shortcuts For Windows. (Shortcut Matters)
by U. C-Abel Books

Kindle Edition published 2016-07-30
Bestseller ranking: 136005

Product Description
*Keyboard Shortcuts are in the business of making people fast and healthy when computing*
This book, Microsoft Office 2016 Keyboard Shortcuts is like salvation sent into computing world to help Office 2016 users do greater than they have been doing. The shortcuts are awesomely organized in a tabular form with TASKS and SHORTCUTS neatly separated, and all the Microsoft Office 2016 programs covered. Through this book, you will know more about keyboard shortcuts, mouse, and keyboard, learn 15 special keyboard shortcuts every computer user should know, and many more.
    Programs included in this book are:
    Keyboard Shortcuts in Microsoft Word 2016: Frequently Used Shortcuts, Navigate The Ribbon With Only The Keyboard, Change The Keyboard Focus By Using The Keyboard Without Using The Mouse, Keyboard Shortcut Reference For Microsoft Word, and Function Key Reference.
    Keyboard Shortcuts in Micros…

Author Topic: Want free months on your existing Scribd subscription?  (Read 11320 times)  

Offline Jill Nojack

• Sixth Circle
  • Introverts Unite (Separately)
    • View Profile
Re: Want free months on your existing Scribd subscription?
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2017, 01:49:28 PM »
I believe I have 4 free months since you put my link back up - my daughter also has the link on her BookTube channel page but I get at most one or two/month from that and this is 4 in the past week, so its still working. Ill let you know when I get 12. 😉

Thanks for letting me know! I'm glad to hear it's still working for you.

THE FAMILIAR and THE INNOCENT DEAD are Kindle Scout Winners |  Jillnojack.com

Offline etexlady

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2018, 05:27:43 PM »
Thanks for letting me know! I'm glad to hear it's still working for you.

Has Scribd changed their terms?  I was updating some apps and noticed Scribd was one to be updated due to a change in their usage - no more subscriptions limiting to a certain number of books monthly.  They now state members can read unlimited books, including audible books.  I wish they would send emails to their members when major changes such as this happen.

Offline Nate Hoffelder

• I build websites, and blog about ebooks
    • View Profile
    • The Digital Reader
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2018, 07:00:38 PM »

Has Scribd changed their terms?  I was updating some apps and noticed Scribd was one to be updated due to a change in their usage - no more subscriptions limiting to a certain number of books monthly.  They now state members can read unlimited books, including audible books.  I wish they would send emails to their members when major changes such as this happen.
They are going to change their terms tomorrow. The update got out early.
https://the-digital-reader.com/2018/02/05/scribd-app-update-reveals-return-unlimited-reading/
- Nate, publisher of The Digital Reader blog - www.the-digital-reader.com

Ask me how to speed up your site, the best bookshelf plugins, how to get your site ranked in Google, and why your site keeps crashing. If I don't know I will find out.

I offer free site critiques (tech, content, and design) and I will happily tell you what your tech guy needs to do.

Offline Andra

• Austin, TX
  • madhouse escapee #671
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2018, 05:51:33 AM »
That is interesting.  I haven't been using scribd as much, partly because of the credits and partly because it's getting harder to find anything on there that I want to read.  Quite a few of the series that I follow no longer publish new titles on scribd.

Offline Meemo

• NW Florida
  • KB Member #43
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2018, 09:16:48 AM »
Wow - I came on here to let Jill know I've got my 12 months and it's time to give the next person up a shot. And saw the news about Scribd going back to (almost) unlimited reading.  I wondered why I couldn't find the February Scribd Selects - now I know why. :)  Very happy about the switch back to unlimited reading. 

And thanks again, Jill! 
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 09:05:16 AM by Meemo »
Kindling since August 2008, 1st gen Oasis, PW2, 2 Fire HD6s, iPad Mini

Offline etexlady

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2018, 07:50:14 AM »
Hope I can be next?  My link is:

https://www.scribd.com/g/4zble9

Thank you, Jill!

Offline Jill Nojack

• Sixth Circle
  • Introverts Unite (Separately)
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 18, 2018, 10:51:27 AM »
Hope I can be next?  My link is:

https://www.scribd.com/g/4zble9

Thank you, Jill!

Sorry, haven't visited kboards much lately, but I have now updated that for you, etexlady! Let me know when you've got 12 months saved up, and if there is anyone else who wants a go then, I will switch it over to someone else.

Wow - I came on here to let Jill know I've got my 12 months and it's time to give the next person up a shot. And saw the news about Scribd going back to (almost) unlimited reading.  I wondered why I couldn't find the February Scribd Selects - now I know why. :)  Very happy about the switch back to unlimited reading. 

And thanks again, Jill! 

I was really excited about the change back to unlimited, too. Good news for us, for sure. And you are welcome, Meemo.

Another thing that I have recently discovered is that, because Amazon was continually finding ways to break the Scribd app for Kindle, they have really brought their website up to a high standard and it works great as a reading. Sadly, Fire TV is determined to keep any non-Amazon approved content off of it with their intentionally broken proprietary browsers. Funny how that happens. But you can still sideload Chrome and use it to access their sitye.

I am now happily reading Scribd on my bedroom TV before bedtime with the Fire TV Stick remote as a page turner. Much better than having to wear my reading glasses in bed. I hate those darn things and see fine at TV distance. Then again, I may be the only human being on the planet who spends as much time reading books on their TV as watching TV. I was going to set up the livingroom TV, too, but my Fire stick just died. I'm getting an android TV box to replace it, and I am sure it will work just as well. I stopped my Prime subscription a while ago, so Fire TV no longer makes that much sense to me, and the Fire Stick is a lot more expensive than android boxes with better hardware.

My own Scribd is paid up until 2042 now. I hope that it (and I) are still around then. My Kindle Unlimited (KU) subscription expires this summer (I got a half-price two year subscription at Christmas one year), and I'm not renewing. I have always liked Scribd better than KU because of the traditionally published history, lit fic, etc. while still having a good selection of indie authors.

I have had trouble finding anything to read in the fantasy genre on KU for a while (unless it's an author I already ready read) because of the keyword stuffing, etc. that skews search toward books with bare-chested men. Which is about the only thing I don't read!

THE FAMILIAR and THE INNOCENT DEAD are Kindle Scout Winners |  Jillnojack.com