Author Topic: ? about audible-books  (Read 514 times)  

Offline raynsally

• View Profile
? about audible-books
« on: March 31, 2010, 02:42:42 pm »
I just bought 3 books and listened 2, a couple of free ones. when I was done with the freebies I deleted them. They didn't go into the archive, they were deleted. Do I have 2 keep the ones I bought on the home page?  Will they be deleted? These are books that I know I will listen 2 over and over. TIA

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline arshield

• Marietta, GA
      • View Profile
      • Bookwi.se
    Re: ? about audible-books
    « Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 03:22:50 pm »
    They will not go into the archive.  Only kindle books that you buy from Amazon will go into the archive.  Everything else will be deleted.  I would save anything you are not actively listening to on your computer because audiobooks take up so much room.  I usually keep two (maybe three audiobooks) on my kindle.  The rest I keep on my computer and can add them later.

Offline luvmy4brats

• Enabler Extraordinaire
    • Eastern Shore, MD
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 03:25:43 pm »
    If they're from audible, you'll be able to download them again from your audible account. I rarely keep my audible books on my computer anymore because they take up so much space (I have over 400) and just download them as I need them.

Offline LibbyD

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 03:47:50 pm »
    The last time I looked at my library I had three Audible freebies -- the first chapter of a book, a short story, and a tribute to Frank Muller.  Today I have two.  The sample chapter has disappeared, which suggests to me that Audible has a policy about the free-to-members items.  If it matters to you, you could ask cs.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement