Author Topic: Take surveys, get free books  (Read 1133 times)  

Offline Concrete Queen

• Lawrence, KS
    • View Profile
Take surveys, get free books
« on: April 22, 2010, 07:10:29 am »
I've been participating in surveys from mysurvey.com for about a year, and just recently discovered that the points you earn can go towards (among other things) Amazon e-gift certificates.  Yay for free books!  I have about $20 worth of points now! 

If you're interested in joining, go to mysurvey.com. It's all legit, they won't sell your email or send you ads or anything.  It seems like they particularly like moms with kids, but there are surveys for everyone.  If you're interested in being generous, PM me your first name and email address and I'll send you a referral, which earns me points, but you don't have to.  I just wanted to share an easy way to get Kindle books.

Mods, feel free to remove this if it's not appropriate.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline bkworm8it

• Pacific Northwest
      • View Profile
    Re: Take surveys, get free books
    « Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 08:58:48 am »
    I sent you a PM.

thanks for posting

theresam
    So many good books, so little time!

Offline Cindy416

• Midwest
      • View Profile
      • My Eclectic Range
    Re: Take surveys, get free books
    « Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 07:46:19 am »
    I've been doing surveys there for years, but never thought about looking for Amazon certificates among the rewards. I always get cash, but would prefer the Amazon certificates. Thanks for the information.

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers."  Charles W. Eliot

KBoards.com

• Advertisement