Author Topic: Solar Rift : 2120  (Read 119 times)  

Offline Steve_Rivers

• Blighty
    • View Profile
    • www.solar-rift.com
Solar Rift : 2120
« on: September 01, 2020, 12:27:59 pm »

The future begins here...

Solar Rift : 2120 tells two thrilling tales of realistic science-fiction and cyberpunk espionage, set in the asteroid belt and on Earth, a century into the future.

On Earth, the private investigator and infiltration expert, Raz Kadir, and his business partner, the flamboyant Japanese hacker Namazu, take a job for the up-and-coming Viator Engineering and Logistics company. With their first job ending up as a bumpy ride, things start spiraling out of control when they're asked to blur the boundaries of legality and morality. Before long, the pair are lost in the murky and deadly world of inter-corporate warfare and need to use all of their cunning in order to keep their freedom.

In the asteroid belt beyond Mars, pilot and navigator Zarina Verma and her two fellow crew-mates are coming to the end of their two-year tour of duty. Responding to problems that automated droneships fail to take care of, the crew encounters a destroyed mining station belonging to their employers, the TKR Corporation. As the mystery unfolds, the mission not only begins to strain their friendship but tests their mettle against an ever-increasing threat.

Solar Rift : 2120 is a pair of novella-length stories that serve as a standalone book or as a prologue to the upcoming, full-length novel "Solar Rift : 2121."

Copy/paste     B08FXT84NW     into your amazon search bar to be taken immediately to it.

For more information about the background, story, and characters, feel free to visit the website at www.solar-rift.com
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 12:29:37 pm by Steve_Rivers »
"You see these? These are my little fingers of doom. You make me mad and I make them rock your world!" - Namazu

www.solar-rift.com

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Steve_Rivers

• Blighty
      • View Profile
      • www.solar-rift.com
    Re: Solar Rift : 2120
    « Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 02:52:07 pm »
    Solar Rift is now only 0.99 in most countries on Kindle!
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp-QJI8JW9c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp-QJI8JW9c</a>
    "You see these? These are my little fingers of doom. You make me mad and I make them rock your world!" - Namazu

www.solar-rift.com

KBoards.com

• Advertisement