Author Topic: Contacting Amazon  (Read 416 times)  

Offline Hudson Owen

• Brooklyn, NY
    • View Profile
    • Hudson Owen's Blog
Contacting Amazon
« on: June 23, 2016, 11:43:50 am »
I'm looking for a simple number or email for issues that pertain to your book.  (Like you want to change covers.) There is more and more clutter out there and it's increasingly difficult to find simple answers to simple questions on Amazon.com.  Thank you.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline katrina46

• View Profile
    Re: Contacting Amazon
    « Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 11:54:54 am »
    I'm looking for a simple number or email for issues that pertain to your book.  (Like you want to change covers.) There is more and more clutter out there and it's increasingly difficult to find simple answers to simple questions on Amazon.com.  Thank you.
    That have a contact us button on KDP. You can expect a response in about 24 hours.

Offline S.R.

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 12:06:51 pm »
    [My posts have been deleted in response to the unannounced KBoards TOS change that was made by the new forum owner (VerticalScope) -- I do not agree to the new terms and have requested that my account be deleted as well]
    « Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 04:02:46 pm by S.R. »

Offline Hudson Owen

• Brooklyn, NY
      • View Profile
      • Hudson Owen's Blog
    « Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 12:10:49 pm »
    That have a contact us button on KDP. You can expect a response in about 24 hours.

Where is this button?

Offline Hudson Owen

• Brooklyn, NY
      • View Profile
      • Hudson Owen's Blog
    « Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 12:14:36 pm »
    If you're in the US, you can log into your Author Central account and click the "Help" button at the upper right of the screen and then "Contact Us" that appears in the left column on the next screen. That way you can talk to someone by phone. If they can't solve your issue they're great about transferring over to live phone support at KDP support.

A little complicated, but thanks.

Offline Hudson Owen

• Brooklyn, NY
      • View Profile
      • Hudson Owen's Blog
    « Reply #5 on: June 23, 2016, 12:55:17 pm »
    If you're in the US, you can log into your Author Central account and click the "Help" button at the upper right of the screen and then "Contact Us" that appears in the left column on the next screen. That way you can talk to someone by phone. If they can't solve your issue they're great about transferring over to live phone support at KDP support.

I called Author Central for phone support.  Eventually, I got a rep who said I need to republish the book with the new cover and it will appear online in three days.  So we will see.

Offline Hudson Owen

• Brooklyn, NY
      • View Profile
      • Hudson Owen's Blog
    « Reply #6 on: June 23, 2016, 12:59:06 pm »
    Thanks all for your help.  Bye now.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement