Author Topic: new basic kindle generation 8  (Read 675 times)  

Offline larryb52

• one day at a time
    • View Profile
new basic kindle generation 8
« on: July 07, 2016, 02:50:41 pm »
got it today and its great IMHO but I like basic readers. Is about the size of the voyage and about the same size. Text is nice and dark and has all the extras of the higher priced readers but no lights which sometime I prefer. The case that I got and is offered by Amazon is top notch though it would of been nice to have a navy blue cover it is not a biggie as black works just as well...had a small problem getting the ads off but customer service helped and in fact didn't charge me...I usually read a couple books and just started a reread of a favorite book...Robert B Parker and his Spenser series Rough Weather...
Larry

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline robdrob

• View Profile
    Re: new basic kindle generation 8
    « Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 05:43:01 pm »
    I received my new basic kindle today and I also like it. I have almost every model but when I want to read outside or on bus I take the basic. was using the previous model today in the doctors office before the new one arrived. I can't believe the difference in size.  I did not get  case yet. Another point the voice view works with bluetooth speaker but it took a long while to pair up with it. It does not work with the kindle view usb accessory that came out recently.
    « Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 06:44:01 pm by robdrob »

KBoards.com

• Advertisement