Author Topic: I'm new. I got a bunch of questions. Anyone want to hang out and help me out?  (Read 491 times)  

Offline Ovunque

• San Francisco
  • Author of The Creative District
    • View Profile
    • Ovunque
Hey, how's it going. . .

So, I'm new.  I'm wondering if anyone would like to help me navigate through the site, help me figure out how to post a picture, help me find where certain things are, and pretty much how to make a proper introduction.  I know there might be a moderator who would be willing to help me out, but I feel like there are also a lot of cool people on this forum and one of them wouldn't mind showing me the ropes.   

:)
Author of The Creative District, a book with exploding glass spheres, the threat of imagination, and people turning into animals that can't turn back. 

Brief Description: It all starts off with a woman who can't stand to watch her son die by suffocation in his sleep.  As she watches the time on his oxygen tank dwindle down, something happens which leads to her son having to watch his mother die in front of him.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Brownskins

• Dallas, Texas
      • View Profile
    Hey, welcome to KBoards.

This sticky pretty much covers everything you will need - https://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,231.0.html

Anything else, just ask away!
    Train rides + Kindle reads = Win!

A few of my thoughts and reviews are posted here:  https://simplyctrocks.blogspot.com/

Offline Ovunque

• San Francisco
    • Author of The Creative District
      • View Profile
      • Ovunque
    Great.  Thanks, I appreciate it.
    Author of The Creative District, a book with exploding glass spheres, the threat of imagination, and people turning into animals that can't turn back. 

Brief Description: It all starts off with a woman who can't stand to watch her son die by suffocation in his sleep.  As she watches the time on his oxygen tank dwindle down, something happens which leads to her son having to watch his mother die in front of him.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement