Author Topic: Copy Editor/Proofreader: Now booking summer 2020  (Read 16651 times)  

Offline DjH

• Mid-Atlantic USA
  • Author-friendly copy editing and proofreading
    • View Profile
    • Dj Hendrickson Editing
Re: Copy Editor/Proofreader: Two openings left for August, booking fall 2019
« Reply #100 on: August 06, 2019, 10:33:34 am »
Hello, Kboards! Anyone else excited for new pencils?  :D

It's been a busy summer, but I do have two openings left for August for either a proofread or copy edit. One opening is for next week, August 12th, and the other is for the week of the 26th. I also have a few slots open for September, and am booking for October and into winter.

More information is available on www.djhendricksonediting.com and through email at [email protected] I'm happy to answer any questions and to complete sample edits (approx. 1000 words) within two days.

Happy Writing!

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline DjH

• Mid-Atlantic USA
      • View Profile
      • Dj Hendrickson Editing
    Re: Copy Editor/Proofreader: Openings for October, booking winter 2019-2020
    « Reply #101 on: September 25, 2019, 11:30:08 am »
    The calendar may say it's fall, but it's 80+ degrees here! Nevertheless, it's time for fall and winter bookings!

If you're looking for a copy edit or proofread for any length book, I have a few openings in October: The weeks of September 30th, October 14th, and October 21st. Also booking into November, December, and winter 2020.

Free sample edits of approximately 1000 words are always available, and I'm happy to answer any questions. Check out the website www.djhendricksonediting.com or email [email protected] for more information.

Happy Writing!

Offline DjH

• Mid-Atlantic USA
      • View Profile
      • Dj Hendrickson Editing
    Re: Copy Editor/Proofreader: One opening in December, booking winter 2020
    « Reply #102 on: December 04, 2019, 11:32:34 am »
    Hello there, Kboarders! How have you been?

It's been so busy around here I haven't had much time to drop in. Thank you to everyone who's booked copy editing or proofreading the past few months!

I have one opening left for 2019, the week of December 16th, for either a copy edit or proofread. There's a few slots open for January still, and I'm booking February, March and beyond for 2020. Free sample edits are always available and I'm happy to answer questions at any time. Please check out the website for more information www.djhendricksonediting.com or email me at [email protected]

Happy Writing!

Offline DjH

• Mid-Atlantic USA
      • View Profile
      • Dj Hendrickson Editing
    Re: Copy Editor/Proofreader: Openings for February, March, April 2020
    « Reply #103 on: January 16, 2020, 06:52:01 am »
    Happy 2020, Kboarders! It's off to a roaring start around here, hope your year is as well!

If you're looking for a copy edit or proofread for an upcoming release (or a re-release of an older title) I have openings coming up in February, March, and April. Free samples of approximately 1000 words are always available, and I am happy to answer any questions.

Check out the website www.djhendricksonediting.com for more details or email me at [email protected]

Let's make 2020 rock, shall we?

Happy Writing!

Offline DjH

• Mid-Atlantic USA
      • View Profile
      • Dj Hendrickson Editing
    Greetings Kboards!

How are those 2020 WIPs coming along? Fantastically, I hope!

I have one spot left the week of February 24th for either a proofread or copy edit. There are still a few openings in March and April as well, and I'm booking into May and the summer. I'm always happy to answer questions and do free sample edits of approximately 1000 words. For more information, check out the website at www.djhendricksonediting.com or email me at [email protected]

Happy Writing!

Offline DjH

• Mid-Atlantic USA
      • View Profile
      • Dj Hendrickson Editing
    Re: Copy Editor/Proofreader: Now booking summer 2020
    « Reply #105 on: May 27, 2020, 10:31:30 am »
    Summer greetings, Kboarders!

Finally, the rain has stopped and it's time to edit on the back deck. If you have a release coming up in any genre and at any length, I have openings for copy editing and proofreading. Free samples are always available. You can find more details on my website djhendricksonediting.com or you can email me at [email protected] with any questions or to book your slot.

Happy Writing!

KBoards.com

• Advertisement