Author Topic: A to Z Challenge only a week away!  (Read 407 times)  

Offline CEMartin2

• Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Troglodad
A to Z Challenge only a week away!
« on: March 24, 2017, 05:40:43 am »
Just a reminder for those who always forget (like me): April 1 begins the A-to-Z-Blogging Challenge:

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

This is a great way to boost traffic to your sites and maybe score some extra sales. And while Q, X, and Z days might seem hard, there's always a way to do it.

For my book series, I've expanded my series bible each year, adding people, places and things to an already long list.

To get any of you started, here's a handy chart with the day/day of week and letter to get you started. Remember, this is Monday through Saturday postings, with Sunday off.

S/1 A

M/3 B
T/4  C
W/5 D
T/6 E
F/7 F
S/8 G

M/10 H
T/11 I
W/12 J
T/13 K
F/14 L
S/15 M

M/17 N
T/18 O
W/19 P
T/20 Q
F/21 R
S/22 S

M/24 T
T/25 U
W/26 V
T/27 W
F/28 X
S/29 Y

M/30 Z

And don't forget to Tweet, Facebook, etc you're participating.

I'll be participating on two blogs this year: troglodad.info, my author blog, where I'll be doing a snarky Secrets of Self Publishing theme, and stonesoldiersbooks.blogspot.com for the aforementioned series bible expansion.

If you are participating, please comment below--I'd like to read some other Kboarder authors' blogs.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline unkownwriter

• View Profile
    Re: A to Z Challenge only a week away!
    « Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 04:10:16 pm »
    I have no idea what you're talking about, and frankly that much blogging scares the crap out of me, but good luck! I hope you hit every day you need to blog. :)

Offline Longtime Lurker

• View Profile
    Re: A to Z Challenge only a week away!
    « Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 12:48:24 am »
    I've never heard of the A to Z Challenge before. I looked into it and I'm going to join you. I'm doing Camp as well so April is going to be a busy month  ;D

Thank you for introducing me to the concept :)
    I read, therefore I am.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement