Author Topic: BookBub Featured New Releases  (Read 4259 times)  

Offline PhoenixS

• View Profile
Re: BookBub Featured New Releases
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2018, 08:43:46 am »

Comment removed to protect content and data from the over-reaching TOS of new forum owner VerticalScope.

VerticalScope claims rights to any content posted to this site as theirs to disseminate beyond this site in any way they see fit.

Read the Terms of Service, both before AND after you've registered. At the time of this post, the new, more egregious TOS is available to read only after you've registered.

KBoards was purchased by VerticalScope 7.5 years and 4000 posts after I joined. VerticalScope will not allow that existing content to be permanently deleted, despite the fact I did not and do not agree to granting the new owners the rights to my content.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 07:28:03 am by PhoenixS »
Comments removed to protect content and data from the over-reaching TOS of new forum owner VerticalScope. VerticalScope claims rights to any content posted to this site as theirs to disseminate beyond this site in any way they see fit.

KBoards was purchased by VerticalScope 7.5 years and 4000 posts after I joined. VerticalScope will not allow that existing content to be permanently deleted, despite the fact I did not and do not agree to granting the new owners the rights to my content. - September 21, 2018

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Carol (was Dara)

• View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: August 10, 2018, 03:38:02 pm »
    Had another question I saw asked in a FB group. If you get a new release spot, do you have to wait 30 days for a regular feature deal on another book? I'll also ask it in the BB blog post comments.

I was wondering the same thing. Will be interested to see what BB says about it.

Offline PhoenixS

• View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: August 13, 2018, 10:53:01 am »

Comment removed to protect content and data from the over-reaching TOS of new forum owner VerticalScope.

VerticalScope claims rights to any content posted to this site as theirs to disseminate beyond this site in any way they see fit.

Read the Terms of Service, both before AND after you've registered. At the time of this post, the new, more egregious TOS is available to read only after you've registered.

KBoards was purchased by VerticalScope 7.5 years and 4000 posts after I joined. VerticalScope will not allow that existing content to be permanently deleted, despite the fact I did not and do not agree to granting the new owners the rights to my content.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 07:25:45 am by PhoenixS »
    Comments removed to protect content and data from the over-reaching TOS of new forum owner VerticalScope. VerticalScope claims rights to any content posted to this site as theirs to disseminate beyond this site in any way they see fit.

KBoards was purchased by VerticalScope 7.5 years and 4000 posts after I joined. VerticalScope will not allow that existing content to be permanently deleted, despite the fact I did not and do not agree to granting the new owners the rights to my content. - September 21, 2018

Offline Rhett Gervais

• Montreal, Canada
      • View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: December 04, 2018, 12:09:17 pm »

Added to the fact that Bookbub is less likely to accept your submission if you're in KU, this seems to be geared towards those locked into a certain publishing model (insert a sneeze that sounds like trad) of wide releases with long preorders.
    [/quote]

Ok I am Indy, I am in KU. I just got the offer for bookbub featured New Releases on the 12th of December, I am really wondering if this is worth it?

Offline PhoenixFromTheAshes

• I'm an old KB soul reborn with 4300 previous posts
      • View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: December 04, 2018, 12:27:25 pm »
    Do you mean the 11th (the FNR mail comes out on Tuesdays)?

What's your genre? What's your price point? And have you seen this thread regarding last week's new releases?
    https://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,306769.0.html

As for KU, the FNR mail is currently only sent to Amazon US subscribers, so KU isn't the underdog (yet) that it is for the regular feature ads.

(I'm tracking an SF indie book that's $4.99 from today's mail. I'll be adding best rank for it to that thread tomorrow.)

Offline Rhett Gervais

• Montreal, Canada
      • View Profile
    « Reply #30 on: December 04, 2018, 05:48:25 pm »
    Do you mean the 11th (the FNR mail comes out on Tuesdays)?

What's your genre? What's your price point? And have you seen this thread regarding last week's new releases?
    https://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,306769.0.html

As for KU, the FNR mail is currently only sent to Amazon US subscribers, so KU isn't the underdog (yet) that it is for the regular feature ads.

(I'm tracking an SF indie book that's $4.99 from today's mail. I'll be adding best rank for it to that thread tomorrow.)

Yes. Sorry, I misread the email. Its the 11th...my books are scifi, but they have me in action and adventure. I just read the thread. I think I gonna promo stakc the crap outta this. We'll see how it goes

KBoards.com

• Advertisement