Author Topic: Introducing the Indie Crime Scene  (Read 35106 times)  

Offline Ancient Lawyer

• UK
  • The Girl from the Sea
    • View Profile
    • shamansland
Re: Introducing the Indie Crime Scene
« Reply #425 on: November 13, 2020, 06:31:06 pm »
It's time again for Crime Fiction Links of the Week, our weekly round-up of interesting links about crime fiction from around the web, this week with The Undoing, NaNoWriMo advice and much more.

Do you want your mystery, crime novel or thriller featured at the Indie Crime Scene or would you like to be interviewed or submit a guest post? We are looking forward to receiving your submissions.

Jessica Rydill | blog | Facebook | Spec Fic Showcase

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline jasonzc

• Louisiana
    • Just shoot me in the face.
      • View Profile
      • Write to Life
    « Reply #426 on: November 13, 2020, 07:55:32 pm »
    I love the idea. Not just because I have written this sort of thing. But I will gladly help out however I can. At least until I have to go back to work in the spring. I have a decent readership even though I am just now reviving my blog.

My first detective novel is decidedly alt, perhaps a thriller/procedural? Paige smokes weed, deals with weird cases. My next along those lines (in which she plays a smaller role) is a full on mystery one. An industrial construction mystery?

Anyway, nice look. Subscribed.

Offline Ancient Lawyer

• UK
    • The Girl from the Sea
      • View Profile
      • shamansland
    « Reply #427 on: November 14, 2020, 06:15:35 pm »
    I love the idea. Not just because I have written this sort of thing. But I will gladly help out however I can. At least until I have to go back to work in the spring. I have a decent readership even though I am just now reviving my blog.

My first detective novel is decidedly alt, perhaps a thriller/procedural? Paige smokes weed, deals with weird cases. My next along those lines (in which she plays a smaller role) is a full on mystery one. An industrial construction mystery?

Anyway, nice look. Subscribed.

Thanks, Jason! Feel free to contact us at any time. You can send me a PM here or email Cora Buhlert or myself through the submissions link below

Today's featured new release at the Indie Crime Scene is The Boy in the Gutter, a Historical Mystery by John Triptych.

Do you want your mystery, crime novel or thriller featured at the Indie Crime Scene or would you like to be interviewed or submit a guest post? We are looking forward to your submissions.

Offline Ancient Lawyer

• UK
    • The Girl from the Sea
      • View Profile
      • shamansland

KBoards.com

• Advertisement