Author Topic: Book Proofreading $149 Flat Rate!  (Read 46235 times)  

Offline baldricko

• Sydney, Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Proofreading Service-->$15 flat rate per book ** Editing -->$50 flat rate
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2017, 01:41:35 am »
Thank you, Roxana!

There's nothing like another proof read, especially when I go back for a tinker with the story. You give excellent value. I recommend your service.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Ebook Proofreading

• View Profile
    « Reply #76 on: November 13, 2017, 03:13:30 am »
    Sorry for the delay but it looks like I have some trouble coming up with a good ending for my book.

No problem, take your time!

Thank you, Roxana!

There's nothing like another proof read, especially when I go back for a tinker with the story. You give excellent value. I recommend your service.

Thank you so much for your order and feedback!
    « Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 12:01:23 am by Ebook Proofreading »
    Book Editing ---FLAT RATE PER BOOK
    https://proofreadebooks.com/

Offline TBriggs

• Texas
      • View Profile
      • Author Website
    « Reply #77 on: November 13, 2017, 01:27:26 pm »
    I sent my manuscript (proofread) and I was very satisfied with the work done. I will use again. Thanks.

• View Profile
    Re: Proofreading Service-->$30 flat rate per book ** Editing -->$50 flat rate
    « Reply #78 on: November 14, 2017, 12:41:33 am »
    I sent my manuscript (proofread) and I was very satisfied with the work done. I will use again. Thanks.

Thank you so much!

Available for order or preorders. The price will go up at some point. Take advantage!  :)

Flat rate per book

Proofreading-->$30 per book
    Line Editing-->$50 per book

« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 08:56:03 am by Ebook Proofreading »

Offline Danawilliam

• View Profile
    « Reply #79 on: November 17, 2017, 12:06:25 am »
    I was finally able to finish my new book. Is the 7-day delivery still available?  Thanks!

Offline James Ward

• UK
      • View Profile
      • Tales of MI7
    « Reply #80 on: November 17, 2017, 12:31:03 am »
    Good service! There weren't many problems in my books - about fifteen in each. I'm pleased. I should mention that I did proofread both books very thoroughly before submitting them, so I wasn't expecting many errors.

James Ward | Facebook | Tales of MI7

• View Profile
    « Reply #81 on: November 17, 2017, 10:33:12 am »
    I was finally able to finish my new book. Is the 7-day delivery still available?  Thanks!

Yes, I will deliver in 7 days.

Good service! There weren't many problems in my books - about fifteen in each. I'm pleased. I should mention that I did proofread both books very thoroughly before submitting them, so I wasn't expecting many errors.

Thank you for your review and order!  :)

Offline Urcelia

• View Profile
    « Reply #82 on: November 17, 2017, 11:04:49 am »
    Proofreading Service

I have a special offer on my proofreading service.
    $30 per book
    If your books are not ready for proofreading yet, you can preorder. I take preorders for 2017 and 2018.

Delivery time:

7 Days

Order now:

*send $30 per book to my paypal address [email protected]
    *email your books to [email protected]

Follow the 2 steps above to order before the price changes. My team is waiting! 😊

Copy and paste the paypal address to avoid any errors!

proofreadingebooks.wordpress.com

I have a team of proofreaders to make sure we deliver in 7 days.

Proofreading:

punctuation errors
    spelling errors
    grammatical errors
    typographical errors and inconsistencies
    errors in consistency and appropriateness of verb usage

NEW

Line Editing Service

Line editors check for grammar, punctuation, spelling, consistency and word usage and can often assist with rewriting/rewording sections that need help.

Order now:

* send $50 per book
    to my paypal address [email protected]

Ecstatic!  Will contact you soon! :-)

• View Profile
    « Reply #83 on: November 17, 2017, 11:50:20 pm »

Ecstatic!  Will contact you soon! :-)

Thank you! Looking forward to it.  :)

I have a LIMITED offer on my proofreading and line editing services. The price will change very soon. Take advantage!  :)
    $15 per book---> Proofreading
     $30 per book --> Line Editing
    If your books are not finished yet, you can preorder. I take preorders for 2018.

Delivery time:

7 Days

Order now:

*send $15 or $30 per book to my paypal address [email protected]

Follow the 2 steps above to order before the price changes. My team is waiting! 😊
    « Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 01:48:51 am by Ebook Proofreading »

Offline AngelinaC

• View Profile
    « Reply #84 on: November 19, 2017, 12:12:22 am »
    Do you offer discounts for bulk orders?

Offline Nathaniel Burns

• View Profile
     I did sent my manuscripts. All of them. 32!  :P Already proofread. And she still found quite a few mistakes.  :o  I completely recommend this service.

• View Profile

Do you offer discounts for bulk orders?

Yes, I do.

I did sent my manuscripts. All of them. 32!  :P Already proofread. And she still found quite a few mistakes.  :o  I completely recommend this service.

Thank you so much for your order!  :)

Offline BrentNichols

• Calgary
      • View Profile
      • coolseriescovers.com
    it's better than asking my English teacher friend for a favor. I don't expect to get feedback about how I should go back to writing literary short stories all the time.

Thank you, Vale, I needed the laugh.

Offline Windvein

• View Profile
      • S.A. Hunter's Journal
    I just did a preorder for 3 proofreads. Can you explain who GSR Entertainment is? It's not mentioned anywhere on this thread or your website. I'm glad I just got a confirmation email from you, but it is a little off-putting that the paypal receipt refers to an entity that I know nothing about. I was about to pull the money back thinking I put in the wrong gmail address but I checked my email and saw the confirmation.

• View Profile
    I just did a preorder for 3 proofreads. Can you explain who GSR Entertainment is? It's not mentioned anywhere on this thread or your website. I'm glad I just got a confirmation email from you, but it is a little off-putting that the paypal receipt refers to an entity that I know nothing about. I was about to pull the money back thinking I put in the wrong gmail address but I checked my email and saw the confirmation.

Thank you for your order! That is the paypal I share with my partner. It's our business name. I received your payment. 😊

Offline AngelinaC

• View Profile
    Yes, I do.

Thank you so much for your order!  :)

Great! I am planning to preorder for the books I will write in 2018.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 08:13:49 am by AngelinaC »

• View Profile
    Great! I am planning to preorder for the books I will write in 2018.

Okay, you can order whenever you want.

Just chipping in to say I've just used Roxana's service for two books and I'm very pleased. Very quick and efficient service - will be using again!

If your books are not finished yet, you can preorder. I take preorders for 2018.

Delivery time:

7 Days

Order now:

Follow the 2 steps above to order before the price changes. My team is waiting!

Offline AngelinaC

• View Profile
    Okay, you can order whenever you want.

Delivery time:

7 Days

Order now:

Follow the 2 steps above to order before the price changes. My team is waiting!

I just odered. I will email the books one by one as soon as I finish writing them.

Offline It's A Mystery

• Oxford
      • View Profile
    Can I pay for three up front and then send them as I finish?

Should all be done in the next four months or so.

• View Profile
    Can I pay for three up front and then send them as I finish?

Should all be done in the next four months or so.

Yes, no problem! Thank you for your order!

Flat Rate
    Proofreading-->$15 per book
    Line Editing-->$30 per book

OR

Unlimited Line Editing for One Year
    https://proofreadebooks.com/unlimited-line-editing-for-one-year/

« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 04:06:51 am by Ebook Proofreading »

Offline BrentNichols

• Calgary
      • View Profile
      • coolseriescovers.com
    What everyone else said. She's prompt and thorough.

Offline MattHaggis

• View Profile
    This sounds like an automated checker like Grammarly.

Offline Danawilliam

• View Profile

It is not an automated checker. She found mistakes in my books that were impossible to find by a software.

Offline Victoria Wright

• View Profile

More likely the work is simply subcontracted to individuals in Asia / Africa (the Philippines, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Nigeria, etc.) who are ready and willing to do such work for $5 - $10 per book. Not that that's a bad thing, of course, but it strikes me as the most likely business model for maintaining such a fast turnaround rate at such a low price. There are even a few Americans and Europeans who would do a proofread for a low rate in exchange for the guarantee of positive feedback on their profile at places like Upwork (esp. those who are new w/ little to no feedback)--the competition for writing / editing-related work is quite stiff.

• View Profile
    More likely the work is simply subcontracted to individuals in Asia / Africa (the Philippines, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Nigeria, etc.) who are ready and willing to do such work for $5 - $10 per book. Not that that's a bad thing, of course, but it strikes me as the most likely business model for maintaining such a fast turnaround rate at such a low price. There are even a few Americans and Europeans who would do a proofread for a low rate in exchange for the guarantee of positive feedback on their profile at places like Upwork (esp. those who are new w/ little to no feedback)--the competition for writing / editing-related work is quite stiff.

My proofreaders and editors are from UK and US.

I have positive reviews and happy customers. This is the best reward I can get for my work.   :)

What everyone else said. She's prompt and thorough.

Thank you so much for your order and review!

Proofreading-->$15 per book
    Line Editing-->$50 per book

OR

Unlimited Line Editing for One Year
    https://proofreadebooks.com/unlimited-line-editing-for-one-year/

Reviews:

I sent out my 75,000 word novel for a proofread and received it back 3 days later. Around a dozen errors were found, mostly issues that spell check would not have found. I'm incredibly satisfied. I'll definitely use them again!

I am a longtime lurker but thought it might be useful to post my experience with Ebook Proofreading. I sent my file, a 96,000 word novel (hey, it said all books, right?) and got a quick reply that my file was received, so I paid with PayPal, and just a point of order here--it's 30 euro, not 30 dollars, so it cost approx $36. I got my book back today, a quick 5-day turnaround and was pleasantly surprised. She did what she said she would, efficiently, and with good cheer, so now I am dusting off some other projects to submit for proofreading. I am so pleased to have this obstacle behind me. Cheers to Roxana . . .

Roxana did one of my books for me. I am very pleased. The manuscript was returned ahead of schedule, and her work was most professional. I will use her service again. Thank you, Roxana.

Just chiming in to say that I'm trying things out, too. For $15, there's very little to lose and it's better than asking my English teacher friend for a favor. I don't expect to get feedback about how I should go back to writing literary short stories all the time.

I sent in work last week, and it was done two days early. I am going through the corrections now, and I'm pleased with the work.

I sent in one of my books and it turned out great. My 60k MS only took 3 days, and they found nearly 300 errors! I'm going to send another book. Thank you for this service.   :)

Sent two stories that had previously been proofread. Got them back in three days and I'm very satisfied. It's always good to have an extra pair of eyes.
    Thanks Roxana and the team!

Roxana proofread my novella and only took a few days. Very happy with the results and will definitely be using this service again.

I handed in a 110k novel. It was supposed to take 7 days. I got it back after 4 and I'm very pleased with the result. I will definitely use this service again. In fact, I just bought the 3-book package.   ;D

Sent in a 106k manuscript. Got it back ahead of schedule.

Work is good, clean, professional. She found quite a few mistakes.
    While the usual spelling errors were picked up, she also found:
    -incorrect word substitutions,
    -missing articles
    -missing conjunctions
    -Missing or incorrectly employed commas and other punctuation.

I noticed she did not find any issues with my dialog/quotation mark punctuation. Other editors have nitpicked that in my previous books. I'm not sure if I have simply altered my style to reflect this or if she used a different standard. Going over it now, I'm inclined to think that it's me and not her, though.

Bottom line?
    It it is well worth fifteen or thirty, or even a hundred dollars. Fastest and easiest draft clean-up I've ever seen. If you have a good manuscript that needs a cleaning? I absolutely recommend her.

I decided on the 3-book, $45.00 deal. First manuscript came back several days ahead of schedule. Very satisfied with the proofed work!

Just chiming in to say that Roxana got it done and back to me in a little under three days, and it looks good. I plan to send the next two books her way.

Just popping in to say really pleased with the proofread, I like to think my manuscript was pretty clean but Roxanna picked up some mistakes including some wonky pronouns and a fair few random commas.  Quick and professional, definitely worth the fee.

Roxana is amazing! I sent her a 50K manuscript and she had it back to me within 3 days. The manuscript is clear of all typos and she even caught some awkward phrasing. I completely recommend this service and suggest you take her up on her $15 limited offer because she should *definitely* be charging more! ;D

Roxana rocks! She returned my 60K manuscript within 3 days, catching simple typos and some grammatical gaffs of mine. Quick and efficient, couldn't ask for more. And at these introductory rates, it's a huge bargain! I'll definitely be repeat customer.

Just chipping in to say I've just used Roxana's service for two books and I'm very pleased. Very quick and efficient service - will be using again!

Thank you, Roxana!

« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 12:07:12 pm by Ebook Proofreading »

KBoards.com

• Advertisement