Author Topic: KDP sluggish on a single machine?  (Read 317 times)  

Offline Jonathan C. Gillespie

• Atlanta, GA
  • Relentlessly Patient
    • View Profile
    • Fiction For Every Reader
KDP sluggish on a single machine?
« on: December 21, 2017, 02:16:10 pm »
Guys,

Is it just me? For some reason KDP loads and moves between pages sluggishly literally on just one of my machines, and it's the beefiest machine in the house. Windows 10, SSD, etc etc. Anyone run into this before? It's no other websites or apps.

Thanks!

I write worlds on paper, then destroy them.
Jonathan C. Gillespie | Official Site | Twitter | facebook | Newsletter

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Used To Be BH

• View Profile
    Re: KDP sluggish on a single machine?
    « Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 05:56:30 pm »
    Guys,

Is it just me? For some reason KDP loads and moves between pages sluggishly literally on just one of my machines, and it's the beefiest machine in the house. Windows 10, SSD, etc etc. Anyone run into this before? It's no other websites or apps.

Thanks!
    I've never noticed that, but recently I have used the same computer pretty consistently for KDP.

Since you have the issue on the fastest computer, it sounds as if there might be a browser issue. Are you using the same browser on different machines? Same browser addons? Same settings? One of those variables would seem the most likely culprit.
    I have not consented to the new Terms of Service, which were implemented without any announcement and without the ability to accept or reject them. My continued participation on the forum is related only to addressing this issue and cannot be construed as implied consent.  9/19/2018

KBoards.com

• Advertisement