Author Topic: CAPS-LOCK WEDNESDAY: THE LAST CAPS-LOCK WEDNESDAY THREAD EVER  (Read 1076 times)  

• Unsubscribed
    • View Profile
CAPS-LOCK WEDNESDAY: THE LAST CAPS-LOCK WEDNESDAY THREAD EVER
« on: December 26, 2017, 10:16:56 pm »
. . . IN 2017.

WELCOME TO CAPS-LOCK WEDNESDAY, WHERE THE HAIR IS CRISP AND THE SNOW MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH BUT NOT IN YOUR HAND.  IN THIS FINAL CAPS-LOCK WEDNESDAY THREAD FOR 2017, ANYTHING GOES, EXCEPT FOR THE USUAL STUFF YOU CANNOT DISCUSS LIKE POLITICS, RELIGION AND, QUITE INEXPLICABLY, ANYTHING REGARDING [lemon] WHICH IS STILL, APPARENTLY, A FORBIDDEN WORD.  SO, BASICALLY, THE SAME AS ALWAYS EXCEPT FOR BEING THE VERY LAST ONE.

IT'S GOING TO BE A PA-R-TY FOR THE FIVE OR SIX PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY PLAY ALONG IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE.  SO SAD.  THIS THREAD USED TO GO ON FOR PAGES, NOW IT SINKS FASTER THAN THE TITANIC.  HEY, HEY, HAVE A TART.  WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A TART?  SPRINKLE BY SPRINKLE, ONE SHOVE WILL KNOCK IT OUTTA THE CART.  LET'S SEE IF ANYONE CAN NAME THAT TUNE BEFORE KDIEM ARRIVES WITH THIS WEEK'S SNACKS.

THAT'S ALL I GOT.  SO, DUST OFF AND LOCK DOWN THAT CAPS-LOCK KEY AND SET YOUR PHASER TO STUNNING BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THIS WEEK'S THREAD SIMPLY FABULOUS.  OH, IT'S GOING TO BE SO BRILLIANT.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Spin52

• View Profile
    Re: CAPS-LOCK WEDNESDAY: THE LAST CAPS-LOCK WEDNESDAY THREAD EVER
    « Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 12:23:39 am »
    TODAY WAS BAD ENOUGH ALREADY (8:15 AM IN THE UK) BECAUSE ON CHRISTMAS THE MICROWAVE PACKED UP AND THIS MORNING THE COFFEEMAKER STOPPED WORKING AND NOW THERE'S MORE BLOODY SNOW ON THE ROAD OUTSIDE SO MAYBE THE NEW MICROWAVE WON'T GET DELIVERED, AND I THOUGHT I'D CHEER MYSELF UP BY READING KBOARDS, ONLY TO HAVE YOU TO COME ALONG WITH THIS! GLAD TO HEAR IT'S ONLY THE LAST ONE FOR 2017, THOUGH.

Offline 39416

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 12:39:47 am »
    MELANIA HAS ORDERED THE MAGNOLIA TREE THAT PRESIDENT JACKSON PLANTED IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE TWO HUNDRED YEARS AGO BE CUT DOWN SO A FALLING BRANCH WON'T CLOBBER THE CURRENT PRESIDENT. IS THIS A THING???  ???
    « Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 02:31:47 am by loraininflorida »

Offline C. Gold

• View Profile
      • Golden Elm Publishing
    « Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 01:56:09 am »
    I LIKE THIS CAPS LOCK WED THREAD BECAUSE IT'S ALL INCLUSIVE. MANY OF THEM HAVE THEMES THAT I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT AND SO I SIT ON THE SIDELINES THINKING MAN, I REALLY WISH I COULD VERBALLY SPEW ALL OVER THAT THREAD BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE IT REQUIRES SOMETHING I'M NOT.

SINCE MELANIA LEADS TO POLITICS, I WON'T SHARE MY THOUGHTS ON THAT OTHER THAN TO SAY EEP! YAK YAK BLARG! NO FARGY WAGGIE WOO! WHICH IS MUCH WORSE THAN [lemon] EVER THOUGHT OF BEING. HERE'S THE REST OF MY VERBAL  :'( VOMIT :'(: ENJOY OR DODGE QUICKLY! HAHAHA OR IS THAT HOHOHO!?

SNOW IN SEATTLE ON CHRISTMAS!!! FIRST TIME IN TEN YEARS AND BEFORE THAT IT WAS LIKE IN 1920S OR SOMETHING REALLY OLD AND BEFORE EVEN MY TIME! AND IT'S STILL AROUND ON WEDNESDAY. SO WOOT! HAPPY, HAPPY CHRISTMAS. IS IT WEIRD THAT I STOLE SOME AND PUT IT IN A ZIPLOC TO FREEZE SO I CAN LOOK AT IT EVERY NOW AND THEN AND SAY, YEP, IT SNOWED ON CHRISTMAS THIS ONE YEAR? I ALSO TOOK PICTURES THAT WILL ONE YEAR GET FROM THE PHONE TO THE COMPUTER TO SHARE.

SOME PEOPLE FROM THE UK ARE BUYING MY BOOK ON CHRISTMAS AND THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS. WHOEVER YOU ARE, YOU ARE AWESOME! SO ARE THE 11 RANDOM STRANGERS RUNNING AROUND WITH MY PAPERBACK. OR MAYBE THEY GIFTED IT TO A FRIEND AND KEPT THE EBOOK FOR THEMSELVES. AFTER ALL, I DID HINT AT THAT IN MY FB AD WHICH MUST HAVE ACTUALLY WORKED SINCE ELEVEN... COUNT THAT... ELEVEN PAPER VERSIONS OF MY BOOK ARE IN PEOPLES' HANDS. I MIGHT BE FREAKING OUT A BIT ABOUT THAT. BUT THAT'S OK. MY HUBBY GAVE ME A 'WRITER POWERED BY CHOCOLATE' MUG SO ALL'S WELL.

...OR MAYBE NOT SINCE HE ALSO GAVE ME A MUG THAT SAYS YOU BETTER NOT MAKE ME ANGRY BECAUSE I MIGHT WRITE YOU IN A BOOK AND KILL YOU OFF! HAHAHA! HOW DID HE KNOW!??   :o :o (SNEAKS IN TO CHANGE HIS ENDING)

SO WHICH WILL IT BE? MAKING ME ANGRY OR GIVING ME CHOCOLATE? WHERE IS KDIEM? I WANT MY CHOCOLATE. OH WAIT, I MADE SNICKERDOODLES WHICH DON'T HAVE CHOCOLATE BUT I ALSO MADE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES SO YA'LL ARE SAFE FOR NOW! AND PLACATED WITH CHOCOLATE!

...OR MAYBE NOT!  :-X
    MAYBE I'LL KEEP THEM ALL FOR ME AND STILL BE ANGRY AND WRITE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT NOVEL AND DEVISE TWISTY DEMISES! BWAHAHAA!

SPEAKING OF DEMISES, I NEED TO GET BACK TO PLANNING SOME CHARACTER DEATHS. AND EVEN THOUGH I FEEL GUILTY AFTER WATCHING STRANGER THAN FICTION ABOUT KILLING OFF OR PLANNING TO KILL OFF SOME OF THEM, THEY GOTTA DIE. I AIN'T BUDGING JUST BECAUSE SOME SAPPY MOVIE MADE ME FEEL GUILTY. JUST LIKE THIS IS THE LAST CAPS LOCK WED OF THE YEAR, FOR SOME CHARACTERS, IT WILL BE THEIR LAST FEW PAGES OF LIFE TOO. DANG. MY ADVICE -- DON'T WATCH THAT MOVIE UNTIL AFTER YOU KILL YOUR CHARACTERS OFF!

OK, I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW THAT THAT'S ALL OUT OF MY SYSTEM. I THINK. MAYBE? ANYWAY, BACK TO WRITING NICE, NORMAL, OK NOT QUITE NORMAL BECAUSE S- IS HITTING THE FAN AND MY CHARACTERS ARE IN MID ARGUMENTS ABOUT MULTIPLE BAD THINGS HAPPENING OR ABOUT TO HAPPEN. HEH. AND I WAS TRULY CHEERFUL THIS CHRISTMAS BECAUSE... SNOW! HERE! ON THE GROUND! JUST THINK WHAT I'D DO IF I WERE ACTUALLY ANGRY OR SAD OR MAD. THOSE CHARACTERS BETTER DO WHAT I SAY THIS TIME AROUND... OR ELSE THERE'S A SWAMP WITH THEIR NAME ON IT! IT'S AWFULLY LONELY, CREEPY, AND DARK IN THE SWAMP AND THE BODY COULD HIDE FOR A VERY LONG TIME BEFORE BEING FOUND!  :o

SO YEAH, HOW ABOUT THAT SNOW AND CHRISTMAS AND GOOD CHEER AND NEW YEARS COMING UP! I'M NOT REALLY CRAZY, I JUST PLAY ONE ON THIS THREAD. (RIGHT!)

HAVE FUN YA'LL!

Offline SMartin

• Oregon
      • View Profile
      • Smadronia.com
    « Reply #4 on: December 27, 2017, 02:07:35 am »
    SO I'LL JOIN IN BECAUSE THE WEEK'S ALREADY HEADING IN WEIRD WAYS. I DODGED THE FREEZING RAIN ON THE WAY HOME FROM WORK, BUT MY BETTER HALF IS STUCK IN IT.  WE'RE LOCAL TRUCK DRIVERS, SO WE DON'T SPEND A LOT OF TIME AT THE OFFICE, BUT EVEN NOW, MY BETTER HALF CANNOT GET BACK TO THE OFFICE TO GET THE CAR AND COME HOME. THE ROADS ARE ALL COVERED IN WRECKS AND ICE AND NO ONE'S GETTING ANYWHERE.

THE LAST TIME I WAS CAUGHT IN SOMETHING LIKE THIS, I WAS REAR ENDED BY A FED EX DRIVER WHO COMPLAINED I SLOWED DOWN. WELL DUH, ON A HALF INCH THICK SHEET OF ICE I'M GOING TO SLOW DOWN. STOP TAILGATING ME. THEN 1/4 MILE LATER, HE NEARLY HIT ME. THEN ANOTHER FED EX EMPLOYEE IN A PERSONAL CAR HIT A CO-WORKER HEAD ON BECAUSE THE IDIOT WAS GOING 40 ON A SHEET OF ICE AND DISCOVERED TRAFFIC IN FRONT OF HIM WAS STOPPED.

SO NOW I SIT AND WORRY ABOUT MY BETTER HALF BEING STUCK IN FREEZING RAIN, UNABLE TO MAKE IT TO THE OFFICE TO GET THE CAR AND COME HOME, WITHOUT GETTING IN AN ACCIDENT. AND RANTING ABOUT THIS HELPED. THANK YOU

Offline C. Gold

• View Profile
      • Golden Elm Publishing
    « Reply #5 on: December 27, 2017, 03:27:57 am »
    I HOPE YOUR LOVED ONE STAYS SAFE AND WARM AND IS ABLE TO GET HOME. I HATE FREEZING RAIN. IT'S PRETTY TO LOOK AT ON TREES BUT NASTY TO DRIVE IN OR ON.

Offline Anna Drake

• View Profile
      • Anna Drake
    « Reply #6 on: December 27, 2017, 06:24:13 am »
    HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL. WE HAD SNOW ON CHRISTMAS EVE. IT WAS PRETTY, BUT THEN IT TURNED BRUTALLY COLD. ICE CAN BE AWFUL THOUGH. WE SPENT THREE DAYS WITHOUT POWER AFTER AN ICE STORM. WINTER HAS ONLY ARRIVED AND I'M ALREADY DREAMING OF SPRING.

I TOO WAS GLAD TO DISCOVER THIS IS THE LAST CAPS LOCK ONLY FOR THIS YEAR!

Anna Drake | Website | Twitter | Amazon | Facebook

Offline Escapee

• Australia
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: December 27, 2017, 06:31:27 am »
    WE HAD A STORM HERE LAST NIGHT AND I GOT UP TO FIND A VERY LARGE TREE HAD FALLEN DOWN IN MY FRONT YARD :( NOW I'M GOING TO HAVE TO CUT IT INTO MANAGEABLE PIECES AND STUFF IT INTO MY GREEN BIN OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. I'D CALL THE SES (STATE EMERGENCY SERVICES) TO DEAL WITH IT, BUT THAT WOULD INVOLVE HUMAN INTERACTION, WHICH IS LIKE POISON TO INTROVERTS LIKE ME. DAMN YOU SUMMER STORMS!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!

Offline passerby

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: December 27, 2017, 08:18:53 am »

SPEAKING OF DEMISES, I NEED TO GET BACK TO PLANNING SOME CHARACTER DEATHS. AND EVEN THOUGH I FEEL GUILTY AFTER WATCHING STRANGER THAN FICTION ABOUT KILLING OFF OR PLANNING TO KILL OFF SOME OF THEM, THEY GOTTA DIE. I AIN'T BUDGING JUST BECAUSE SOME SAPPY MOVIE MADE ME FEEL GUILTY. JUST LIKE THIS IS THE LAST CAPS LOCK WED OF THE YEAR, FOR SOME CHARACTERS, IT WILL BE THEIR LAST FEW PAGES OF LIFE TOO. DANG. MY ADVICE -- DON'T WATCH THAT MOVIE UNTIL AFTER YOU KILL YOUR CHARACTERS OFF!...
     JUST THINK WHAT I'D DO IF I WERE ACTUALLY ANGRY OR SAD OR MAD. THOSE CHARACTERS BETTER DO WHAT I SAY THIS TIME AROUND... OR ELSE THERE'S A SWAMP WITH THEIR NAME ON IT! IT'S AWFULLY LONELY, CREEPY, AND DARK IN THE SWAMP AND THE BODY COULD HIDE FOR A VERY LONG TIME BEFORE BEING FOUND!  :o

LOL! THIS MADE ME THINK OF ALL THE CREATIVE WAYS I'VE WATCHED WRITERS KILL OFF THEIR CHARACTERS OVER THE YEARS. BOOKS, MOVIES, TV, COMICS - THE CREATIVITY IS SOMETHING AWESOME TO BEHOLD. MY FAVORITE, I THINK, IS FROM THE TELEVISION SHOW MONK - THE ONE WHERE THE ASTRONAUT MANAGED TO KILL OFF HIS VICTIM WITH A GARAGE DOOR OPENER WHILE HE WAS IN OUTER SPACE. I DEFY ANYONE TO TOP THAT ONE!

• Unsubscribed
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: December 27, 2017, 09:16:57 am »
    SOME PEOPLE FROM THE UK ARE BUYING MY BOOK ON CHRISTMAS AND THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS.

CONGRATS!  I AVERAGE ONE SALE A YEAR IN THE UK.  WELL, TECHNICALLY, I SELL 8/10THS OF A BOOK A YEAR IN THE UK, BUT I PREFER TO ROUND UP.

THEN ANOTHER FED EX EMPLOYEE IN A PERSONAL CAR HIT A CO-WORKER HEAD ON BECAUSE THE IDIOT WAS GOING 40 ON A SHEET OF ICE AND DISCOVERED TRAFFIC IN FRONT OF HIM WAS STOPPED.

NO ACCIDENTS OR FREEZING RAIN HERE LAST NIGHT, BUT IT WAS SNOWING AND I WAS DRIVING A NEW VEHICLE, SO GOTTA GET USED TO HOW THE NEW ONE DEALS WITH THE SNOW AND STUFF.  CONSEQUENTLY, I DROVE CAREFULLY AND SLOWLY.  NOT TERRIBLY SLOW, MIND YOU.  BUT MAYBE 5-10 MPH SLOWER.  ANOTHER VEHICLE WENT INTO THE RIGHTHAND LANE TO SPEED PAST ME AND CUT IN FRONT.  THEN A SECOND ONE DID THE SAME.  ONLY FOR BOTH TO GET STUCK AT THE SAME RED LIGHT.  I FIND THAT AMUSING WHEN CARS SPEED PAST ONLY TO GET STUCK AT A RED LIGHT.  YOU ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING!

PROBABLY A GOOD THING I DON'T HAVE Q-LIKE POWERS BECAUSE I'D WAVE MY HAND AND THEY'D GO SKIDDING INTO A DITCH.  YOU KNOW, TO TEACH THEM A LESSON ABOUT SPEEDING IN BAD WEATHER.  THEY'D LIVE, JUST SO YOU KNOW.  THERE'D BE NO FATALITIES.  JUST A LESSON LEARNED.  ALSO, THE ACCIDENT WOULD KNOCK OUT THEIR HEAT SO THEY'D HAVE TO SIT THERE AND SHIVER IN THE COLD UNTIL THE WRECKER ARRIVED.  AND THE WRECKER WOULDN'T ARRIVE QUICKLY BECAUSE THAT DRIVER WOULD BE OBEYING THE SPEED LIMIT.

I HAVEN'T PARTICIPATED IN CAPSLOCK WEDNESDAY IN FOREVER AND EVER! I MUST BE IN THE LAST ONE OF 2017.

WELCOME BACK.  THE NAMES HAVE ALL CHANGED SINCE YOU WERE LAST AROUND.

MY FAVORITE, I THINK, IS FROM THE TELEVISION SHOW MONK - THE ONE WHERE THE ASTRONAUT MANAGED TO KILL OFF HIS VICTIM WITH A GARAGE DOOR OPENER WHILE HE WAS IN OUTER SPACE. I DEFY ANYONE TO TOP THAT ONE!

I KILLED OFF A CHARACTER TWICE IN THE SAME BOOK.  NOT THE SAME, I KNOW.  BUT TWICE.  I COULD HAVE GONE FOR A HAT TRICK BUT I'M NOT CANADIAN.  WELL, I MIGHT BE PART CANADIAN.  NOT SURE.

HMM.  IF YOUR ANCESTORS CAME FROM EUROPE TO THE U.S., YOU'D BE A EUROPEAN-AMERICAN.  BUT, IF YOU THEN MOVE TO EUROPE, THEN WOULD YOUR DESCENDANTS BE EUROPEAN-AMERICAN-EUROPEANS? 

Offline Talbot

• Raleigh, NC
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: December 27, 2017, 10:54:34 am »
    ARGH, WE HAVE THE LIGHTEST FILM OF ICE ON THE ROADS, TOO. I LIVE IN THE SOUTH SO WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIIIIE!!!

Offline Steve Margolis

• Los Angeles, California
      • View Profile
      • stevemargolis.com
    « Reply #11 on: December 27, 2017, 11:11:34 am »
    I JUST COOKED A PLATE OF BACON.
    I AM GOING TO COOK ONE EACH TIME I FINISH A CHAPTER.
    I SHOULD BE DEAD AROUND CHAPTER 9.
    Steve Margolis | Website

• Unsubscribed
      • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: December 27, 2017, 11:14:01 am »
    ARGH, WE HAVE THE LIGHTEST FILM OF ICE ON THE ROADS, TOO. I LIVE IN THE SOUTH SO WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIIIIE!!!

COME TO SOUTHWEST OHIO WHERE IT SNOWS PRETTY MUCH EVERY YEAR BUT IF MORE THAN A QUARTER INCH OF SNOW COVERS THE GROUND, EVERYONE REACTS LIKE THEY'VE NEVER SEEN THE STUFF BEFORE AND IT'S SURELY THE END OF THE WORLD.

AND THAT'S NOT TO MENTION THE ONE LOCAL WEATHERMAN WHO FINDS A WAY TO SPIN EVERY WEATHER SITUATION INTO A DISASTER.  LIKE ON DAYS WHERE THERE IS ALMOST ZERO CHANCE OF A TORNADO, HE'LL BE LIKE, I CANNOT RULE OUT A TORNADO EVENT THIS EVENING SO STAY TUNED BECAUSE THERE'S A 0.0000000001% CHANCE OF CONDITIONS FAVORABLE TO TORNADOS IN THE OVERNIGHT HOURS SO KEEP YOUR WEATHER RADIO HANDY AND YOUR TV TUNED TO THIS CHANNEL!

Offline Rob Martin

• New York
      • View Profile
      • Robert Martin Writes
    « Reply #13 on: December 27, 2017, 11:18:49 am »
    IT WILL BE A GLORIOUS DEATH. YOUR ENEMIES WILL GNASH THEIR TEETH IN FRUSTRATION AND THE LAMENTATION OF WOMEN WILL CARRY ON THE WINDS. YOUR SACRIFICE WILL CARRY ON IN SONG AND LEGEND, ALL FOR ONE WORD. BACON.

Offline 88149

• View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: December 27, 2017, 11:32:25 am »

NO, NO COOKING IS OKAY. IT'S WHEN YOU EAT THE DANG STUFF THAT YOU RISK EARLY DEATH.

CHAPTER 9 IS TOO EARLY. SHOULD MAKE IT AT LEAST 17 PLATES/CHAPTERS. I THINK THERE'S A GUINNESS RECORD ABOUT IT.

Offline Sapphire

• USA
      • View Profile
    « Reply #15 on: December 27, 2017, 12:09:32 pm »
    I DIDN'T OFTEN POST IN THIS THREAD, BUT I ALWAYS READ IT. I HAD MORE THAN A FEW LAUGHS. I'LL MISS IT!

I do not agree to the 2018 Terms of Service (or to any subsequent changes).

Offline 91831

• View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: December 27, 2017, 02:22:31 pm »
    CLICK BAIT TITLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS - MY 68KG (10STONE 9LB / 149LB) DOG IS LYING ON THEM. HE'S SNORING AND THE VIBRATIONS FROM HIS CHEST KEEP RUMBLING THROUGH THEM MAKING THEM HURT MORE!!

SEND HELP.

OR SEND THE GUY WITH THE BACON...

P.S. WE HAVE NO SNOW.

Offline Annette_g

• View Profile
      • Annette Gisby Author Page
    « Reply #17 on: December 27, 2017, 02:35:44 pm »
    WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF DECORATING ONE ROOM, WHICH MEANS EVERY OTHER ROOM IN THE ENTIRE HOUSE IS FULL OF STUFF THAT WE HAD TO MOVE OUT OF THAT ROOM AND EVERYTHING IS IN A TOTAL MESS.

WE HAD A LITTLE BIT OF SNOW THIS MORNING BUT IT HAS ALL MELTED. MAYBE GLOBAL WARMING IS A REAL THING AFTER ALL!

Annette Gisby | website

Offline 75845

• View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: December 27, 2017, 03:00:45 pm »
    I'VE JUST HAD A VERY HARROWING CHRISTMAS. EVERY CHRISTMAS I DECAMP FROM GREENWICH TO HARROW TO SHARE THE SEASON WITH AN EQUALLY SINGLE FRIEND. OK NOT EQUALLY SINGLE AS I AM ABOUT TWICE HER BODY WEIGHT EVEN BEFORE SHE SERVES UP DINNER OR LEAVES CRISP PACKETS TEMPTINGLY OPEN.

GREENWICH IS DUE TO BE VERY COLD TOMORROW WHEN I WILL BE WORKING ON THE TOP DECK OF THE CUTTY SARK, WHICH WILL PROBABLY PROMPT ME INTO A CUTTING REMARK.

Offline SA_Soule

• Northern CA
    • Author, Creativity Coach, & Avid Reader
      • View Profile
      • Amazon Author Profile
    « Reply #19 on: December 27, 2017, 03:10:21 pm »
    THIS GAVE ME A CHUCKLE. STILL GIGGLING...

S. A. Soule

Offline SA_Soule

• Northern CA
    • Author, Creativity Coach, & Avid Reader
      • View Profile
      • Amazon Author Profile
    « Reply #20 on: December 27, 2017, 03:15:54 pm »
    I LIVE IN THE SF BAY AREA, SO NO SNOW.

AND I'M SO GLAD 2017 IS DRAWING TO A CLOSE. IT WAS A SUCK-TASTIC YEAR FOR ME FINANCIALLY AND BOOK SALES WERE AT AN ALL-TIME LOW.  :(

BUT I'M FEELING EXTRA OPTIMISTIC THAT 2018 IS GOING TO BE A MUCH BETTER YEAR. SO KISS IT, 2017!  :-*

HAVE A SAFE & HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY FELLOW AUTHORS, WRITERS, AND BOOKLOVERS!!!  :D

S. A. Soule

Offline 91831

• View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: December 27, 2017, 03:23:31 pm »
    WE NOW HAVE SNOW - I DIDN'T KNOW AS NO-ONE ON FACEBOOK TOLD ME!

Offline D A Bale

• United States
    • author
      • View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: December 27, 2017, 03:28:24 pm »
    ...OR MAYBE NOT SINCE HE ALSO GAVE ME A MUG THAT SAYS YOU BETTER NOT MAKE ME ANGRY BECAUSE I MIGHT WRITE YOU IN A BOOK AND KILL YOU OFF! HAHAHA! HOW DID HE KNOW!??   :o :o (SNEAKS IN TO CHANGE HIS ENDING)

NOW I KNOW WHY I DIDN'T GET THAT ONE FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR!!!!

ALAS, SNOW MISER MISSED MY FAIR LANDS AS HE WAS FIRING UP THE FLAKIELIZER ON THE MISERMOBILE.  OH, THE WHOMANITY!  BUT AT LEAST WE DIDN'T GET A RIDICULOUS THUNDERSTORM LIKE LAST YEAR.  THE SUB-ZERO CHILLIBRATOR IS WORKING OVERTIME THOUGH, SO ALL IS NOT LOST AND I CONTINUE TO HOLD OUT ALL HOPES THAT SNOW MISER WILL CHASE AWAY THE GRINCH IN TIME FOR A WHITE NEW YEAR.

AND SINCE KDIEM HAS YET TO MAKE AN APPEARANCE WITH LITTLEDIEM, I WILL OFFER UP A FEW MORSELS OF HOMEMADE FUDGE TO THOSE IN ATTENDANCE.

Offline Sonya Bateman

• View Profile
      • All 3 Editing
    « Reply #23 on: December 27, 2017, 04:49:22 pm »
    WE NOW HAVE SNOW - I DIDN'T KNOW AS NO-ONE ON FACEBOOK TOLD ME!

THIS MADE ME LAUGH WAY MORE THAN IT SHOULD HAVE  ;D
    Good, fast, and cheap editing. PM me for details or visit https://blackratchetstudios.wixsite.com/all3editing

• Unsubscribed
      • View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: December 27, 2017, 05:17:13 pm »
    IF ANYONE WANTS TO FULFILL THEIR DREAM OF UNIVERSAL DOMINATION, THERE'S A FREE* GAME YOU CAN PLAY TO ACHIEVE IT.

IT'S BEEN OUT A COUPLE MONTHS BUT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T PLAYED IT, HERE YOU GO:

UNIVERSAL PAPERCLIPS

*BROWSER VERSION - MOBILE VERSION COSTS MONEY

KBoards.com

• Advertisement