Author Topic: Hi everyone!  (Read 349 times)  

Offline JD_Cunegan

• Virginia
    • View Profile
    • J.D. Cunegan
Hi everyone!
« on: April 14, 2018, 08:11:14 AM »
So apparently, I signed up here a long time ago and just... kinda forgot.

That happens sometimes.

Anyway, I'm Jeff (J.D. Cunegan is my pen name), and I'm a self-published author with five novels already out in the world -- and plenty more coming out in... well, at some point. The perils of being an author while also working a full-time job and having several other interests, I guess. Anyway, I write the Jill Andersen series, which blends superheroes, murder mystery, and science fiction in an action-packed blend that one reader called a mix between Castle and Daredevil.

As of now, the series has four entries: Bounty, Blood Ties, Behind the Badge, and Behind the Mask. I'm releasing a short story prequel, Boundless, on April 28 to celebrate National Superhero Day (and hopefully drum up more sales).

I also wrote a standalone fantasy novel titled Notna, which an author friend of mine said was "like Indiana Jones and Supernatural had a baby, but that baby decided the world should end."

Looking forward to getting to know people here, and maybe learning some more tips on how to be a better writer and sell more books.

Offline Free Range Editor

• Florida
    • View Profile
    • Free Range Editorial
Re: Hi everyone!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 06:18:32 PM »
Hello Jeff,

Welcome to the KBoards, home of the friendliest and most knowledgeable indie writers and editors on the Internet.  Make yourself at home and ask anything. You'll get thoughtful, useful answers.

Here's wishing you continued success with your indie adventure.

Julie

The Independent Editor for the Independent Author
Free Range Editorial | Facebook

Offline Maria G. Melton

• Gainesville, GA
  • Introduction. Hello, Everyone!
    • View Profile
    • Promote your books for free!!
Re: Hi everyone!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 07:12:43 AM »
Hello - Nice to be here.

>>>>> Hi All...Recipe For Who love to bake ? <<<<<
#-->> Author Introduction...finally. | FB | Twitter | Author Page | FB Group | FB Fanpage
Promote your kindle books for free