Author Topic: Hi everyone!  (Read 92 times)  

Offline JD_Cunegan

• Virginia
    • View Profile
    • J.D. Cunegan
Hi everyone!
« on: April 14, 2018, 08:11:14 AM »
So apparently, I signed up here a long time ago and just... kinda forgot.

That happens sometimes.

Anyway, I'm Jeff (J.D. Cunegan is my pen name), and I'm a self-published author with five novels already out in the world -- and plenty more coming out in... well, at some point. The perils of being an author while also working a full-time job and having several other interests, I guess. Anyway, I write the Jill Andersen series, which blends superheroes, murder mystery, and science fiction in an action-packed blend that one reader called a mix between Castle and Daredevil.

As of now, the series has four entries: Bounty, Blood Ties, Behind the Badge, and Behind the Mask. I'm releasing a short story prequel, Boundless, on April 28 to celebrate National Superhero Day (and hopefully drum up more sales).

I also wrote a standalone fantasy novel titled Notna, which an author friend of mine said was "like Indiana Jones and Supernatural had a baby, but that baby decided the world should end."

Looking forward to getting to know people here, and maybe learning some more tips on how to be a better writer and sell more books.