NetGalley

Author Topic: 50% Discount Pro Writing Aid Premium  (Read 241 times)  

Online trakka

• View Profile
50% Discount Pro Writing Aid Premium
« on: June 12, 2018, 08:09:55 AM »
Mariner Software have a discount code to get 50% off Pro Writing Aid Premium with the code MARINER1850 until midnight 16th June. That makes the Lifetime subscription US$87.50.

Offline MattGodbey

• View Profile
Re: 50% Discount Pro Writing Aid Premium
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 01:34:38 PM »
Thanks for the heads up!

Online Mark Gardner

• Arizona, USA
    • View Profile
    • Article 94
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 02:10:08 PM »
I've avoided pulling the trigger on PWA because there is no plug-in for mac versions of word, and the website is problematic when Apple updates Safari.

Offline SallyRose

• California
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 02:29:27 PM »
I've avoided pulling the trigger on PWA because there is no plug-in for mac versions of word, and the website is problematic when Apple updates Safari.

Actually, I have ProWritingAid and use it with my Mac. The desktop app works with both Word and Scrivener.

I do remember looking into Grammarly and their Word support was PC only. Using a Mac I had to cut/past into the web editor - which was a pain. PWA lets me open a Word doc, make all of the edits and save the changes, which will all appear back in my original doc. It's been a smooth process.

Offline OnlyTheGrotesqueKnow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 06:48:55 PM »
They updated the software for the Mac. Before it was god awful and I used the portal despite the pain it was to copy and paste back and forth. You still can't upload a massive document, think one chapter at a time at best. But it has the full functionality of the site. It's not as fast as the site but it is more convenient, just gotta get that sweet spot that doesn't overload the poor thing.

I love the program. It's fantastic and its honestly helped me turn a corner in my writing. It's right up there with text to speech for editing.
To be broken is to be singularly beautiful. Only the shattered are unique in a world of plastic. Scars are the tribal marks of the forgotten, they are how we know our own.