Author Topic: Book Stand Previously Shown??  (Read 941 times)  

Offline PraiseGod13

• Iowa
  • <'///>< Member #54
    • View Profile
Book Stand Previously Shown??
« on: January 24, 2009, 10:20:58 am »
Some time ago, someone had posted a picture of what they use for a book stand (that was not originally for holding books). I can't remember if it was an easel or a plate holder..... but I thought it was something I might be able to find at our local "five-and-dime" store.  I also remember thinking that it was something that would fold flat and go in my bag along with my Kindle for traveling.  I have looked through our discussions in accessories and have also done a search.... but cannot find it.  Can anyone help me out??   Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 10:35:46 am by PraiseGod13 »

MaKK (K1) & Shemar (K3)
Books let us into their souls and lay open to us the secrets of our own. ~ William Hazl

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Anne

• Queens New York
      • View Profile
    Re: Book Stand Previously Shown??
    « Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 10:57:20 am »
    I am not sure if this is the one you are looking for? I have this one from Bookmates and love it. It called the mini rest and folds down to carry with you. Here is the link http://www.bookmatesplus.com/products/?category_id=36

Offline PraiseGod13

• Iowa
    • <'///>< Member #54
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 11:04:51 am »
    Thanks, Anne but that isn't it.  I really don't think the one I'm thinking of was originally designed to be a book stand.  I think one of our members had found something that was maybe an easel or something like that and they were using it as a stand for their Kindle.  I should have printed it out at the time but I thought I would be able to find it back in our discussions when I was ready to buy one.  I have seen the one you have and I may end up ordering it.... honestly, the shipping cost has kept me from buying it so far.  Thanks again for your help!

MaKK (K1) & Shemar (K3)
    Books let us into their souls and lay open to us the secrets of our own. ~ William Hazl

Offline pidgeon92

• Chicago IL
    • Nothin' but a hound dog.
      • View Profile
      • Carmen-Ashland Building
    « Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 11:09:51 am »
       my e-readers: Kindle 2 Kindle 3 nook iPad Sony-950

Offline PraiseGod13

• Iowa
    • <'///>< Member #54
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 12:00:10 pm »
    That's it!!  Thank you so much pidgeon92!!  I knew someone would do a better job of finding it once again.  This time I'm printing the picture out so I can "shop".  I appreciate your time and help!

MaKK (K1) & Shemar (K3)

KBoards.com

• Advertisement