Author Topic: Please delete my posts, account, profile picture, and book covers  (Read 464 times)  

Offline 57550

• View Profile
Please delete my posts, account, profile picture, and book covers
« on: September 19, 2018, 08:05:10 am »
I have just been made aware of a highly disturbing element of your TOS.

" You agree to grant to KBOARDS.COM a non exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to reproduce, distribute, transmit, sublicense, create derivative works of, publicly display, publish and perform any materials and other information you submit to any public areas, chat rooms, bulletin boards, newsgroups or forums of KBOARDS.COM or which you provide by email or any other means to KBOARDS.COM and in any media now known or hereafter developed. Further, you grant to KBOARDS.COM the right to use your name and or user name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto, together with use on any other VerticalScope Inc. web sites. You agree that you shall have no recourse against VerticalScope Inc. for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to KBOARDS.COM"

Could you please kindly remove all my posts, cover art, profile pic and delete my account?
Thank you

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline jimmypete

• View Profile
    Re: Please delete my posts, account, profile picture, and book covers
    « Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 12:43:35 pm »
    Oh, this is one of THOSE forums where you can never delete your account.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement