Author Topic: Annie's 2020 Discounted Editing. 125+ 5-star reviews.  (Read 6512 times)  

Offline Just-Copyeditors

• View Profile
Annie's 2020 Discounted Editing. 125+ 5-star reviews.
« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2020, 02:45:26 am »
THIS UPDATE WAS ADDED ON 26th January 2020!

Hi, all!

A lot has changed since my last post here:

- I now have more than 125 5-star reviews you can see on the website. As the business has only been going for just over a year and there's never been a negative review (or even a gripe sent my way)--you can see you'll receive a top-notch edit.

- I pride myself on fast responses and 24/7 access--none of those dodgy disappearing editor shenanigans!

- I now work (part-time) for a major US publisher, so as I earn consistently there, I oddly have MORE time available for your work. I no longer need to work flat out to earn a decent crust! Yay! Grubby the Persian cat appreciates that too; Mom is less stressed and can buy more chicken.

- Fiverr (where my average job is priced around $1750) promoted me so I also earn better there--and that again means I can pass to you some discounts and time savings that I gain by working less hard on Fiverr for a very good rate.

See my Fiverr profile here:

www.fiverr.com/anniejenkinson

- Packages of X number of words for use anytime are still available to you, the lowest rates going to KBoards authors with the lowest error rates.

- However, KBoards rates are at least half the 'regular' rate of authors being billed elsewhere. On Fiverr, my rate is a minimum of x10. So on Fiverr, 100k-word edits cost at least 1,000 ($1300). Via KBoards, it'd cost you between 380/$500 and 600/$780 depending on script quality. The lowest rate of $500 is when you pre-buy a package deal of 150k, 300k or 500k words. Otherwise, the rate is according to the script standard.

- For the same fee, you may still request enhanced edits. Here, I correct all the usual gubbins, but also, I enhance the script by suggesting new copy (which I write for you) and generally perking up areas that can be improved. You may, of course, forego all that and just have corrections.

- I am very open to taking new clients of all standards, so don't be deterred by the error rate thing; KBoards authors often qualify for lower rates. If not, you're most likely a new writer--in which case I can really assist the quality of your writing.

- Packages only become available when another author drops out, almost always when I have edited everything they have written to date!  :o

I do have some right now!  ;D

Questions?

Ask me: [email protected]

See the website here:

www.just-copyeditors.com

And see screenshots of testimonials here:

www.just-copyeditors.com/testimonials

Thank you, and happy writing!

Annie
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 03:54:49 am by Just-Copyeditors »

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Nev

• View Profile
    Re: Annie's 2020 Discounted Editing. 125+ 5-star reviews.
    « Reply #76 on: January 26, 2020, 07:36:19 am »

- I am very open to taking new clients of all standards, so don't be deterred by the error rate thing; KBoards authors often qualify for lower rates. If not, you're most likely a new writer--in which case I can really assist the quality of your writing.

- Packages only become available when another author drops out, almost always when I have edited everything they have written to date!  :o

I do have some right now!  ;D

Annie is 100% awesome. I wrote to her in a panic in late November with a crisis need for a thorough copyedit and despite the fact I wasn't a client at that point, and the fact that she was in the midst of copyediting a book for a big trade pub, she took the project and completed the 100K word copyedit in less than a week. In addition, she made herself available for several back and forths on the edits over the next few days (some of those in the wee hours of the morning). I highly recommend her services.

Offline dracwn

• View Profile
    « Reply #77 on: July 26, 2020, 12:24:12 pm »
    I just wanted to say that Annie did an excellent job for me on my upcoming book, The Echo Effect. She is very easy to work with. And very fast and efficient in her work. I didn't have a fast turn around planned for the edits, so when they appeared in my email two weeks after I'd sent her the manuscript (approx. 90k) - I actually wasn't prepared to start going over them yet (a good problem to have!). I also love the fact that she has a Queue showing her past/present/future projects.

I highly recommend her services!

John McGuire | Tessera Guild

Offline Ward12

• View Profile
    « Reply #78 on: August 19, 2020, 09:19:36 am »
    Yet again Annie has delivered my edit (65K words) ahead of schedule, this is the 5th edit Annie has taken on for me and I cant recommend her service enough. Annie offers a great, professional service at a very competitive rate and is always happy to offer advise based on her wealth of experience.

Many thanks Annie

Lance   

Offline A. N. Other Author

• Staffordshire, UK
      • View Profile
    « Reply #79 on: August 26, 2020, 01:49:38 am »
    This service is fantastic. I just got my third book in a series back a little earlier than planned. Great editing and attention to detail. Will more than likely renew my bulk-buy when my current word count expires.

(I stay anonymous on here due to much-publicized reasons, but PM me if you want to see which books Annie has done for me).

Offline DanaAlden

• View Profile
    « Reply #80 on: January 11, 2021, 08:29:15 am »
    I love Annie's services. I have book #4 nearly completed and look forward to working with Annie again.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement