Author Topic: Completed manuscript put up for sale  (Read 11474 times)  

Offline Max N.

• View Profile
Re: Completed manuscript put up for sale
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2019, 05:55:29 am »
Manuscripts are available. Everything in the previous post, plus the following:

paranormal romance (ghosts) 14k words for $40
alien romance 14k for $50

Both of these can use editing. I can edit through before handing the books over to anyone interested, or you might want to make your own changes. These are complete short stories but they're unedited first drafts.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline JosephineM

• View Profile
    « Reply #76 on: November 18, 2019, 05:31:04 am »
    Can you give me more infromation on the romances? Are they all complete?

Offline Max N.

• View Profile
    « Reply #77 on: November 22, 2019, 01:18:34 am »
    Can you give me more infromation on the romances? Are they all complete?
    All stories complete and going through editing. Please pm me for more information.

Offline Max N.

• View Profile
    « Reply #78 on: November 29, 2019, 03:32:43 am »
    Previous manuscripts available, along with a 13k word romance going for $40. Also, the alien romance is $40 not 50 as previously stated.

Offline Max N.

• View Profile
    « Reply #79 on: July 18, 2020, 10:26:12 am »
    Hi, everyone.

It's been a while since I last posted here, but 2020 has been a crazy year for everyone. I hope you're all okay wherever you are.

Personally, I've been keeping busy with ghostwriting, slowly writing my own books, and going back to finish university (finally, though it's online classes because of the pandemic.) I had to push my plan to start publishing by several months, maybe the end of this year or even next year. I have a few books, some I plan to keep and others I thought I could sell. If interested, please pm me and I'll send samples and full summaries for stories that have them.

5k short story @ $10 - a woman in an unhappy marriage falls for her husband's best friend (has no real ending, or a sad ending, because she stays with the husband.)
    10k word regency short @ $30, $40 on edit.
    12k words smutty romance @ $40 - two friends get together for a study date that turns into something more. ($60 on edit)
    14k paranormal story @ $40, $60 on edit. A married couple buy an old lighthouse, not knowing it's haunted, but the wife has always had the ability to see ghosts and is on medication for it. They deal with getting rid of the ghosts.
    14k alien romance @ $40, but can be edited up to 20k @ $80 (or kept to same word count but $60 on edit). A lifeguard is patroling the beach just before her shift ends so she can go home, when something falls into the water. She tries to help, only to realize it wasn't a falling plane but a space ship.
    95k gay romance @ $250 ($300 on edit) a humorous coming of age story about a boy figuring out he's gay and falling for a closeted jock. (the feel is kind of slice of life to me as he figures out friendships and surviving his last year of high school.)

Most of these stories are old, I have one I'm rewriting, but I might keep that one since I already have a cover for it, and five others that I will be publishing after I go through them one last time and edit them, some of them aren't even finished, but I have notes planned out. I won't be needing the stories above which is why they're for sale, and they are unedited. I may put another of my completed stories up, but I'm not sure for now. I went through the stories and fixed a few issues, but for full edits, the price will go up (a lot of them have tense issues and awkward sentences, some parts might require rewrites, which could take some time). I sold a few other stories on a different platform at a higher cost after editing, which is why I'm including the edited prices. If someone wants a story, then I edit it and they change their mind, I'll be selling the edited story at the higher price.

PM me if interested. For previous buyers, I'd be willing to offer the full story for a read through.
    « Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 10:36:35 am by Max N. »

Offline Max N.

• View Profile
    « Reply #80 on: July 25, 2020, 11:34:12 am »
    Manuscripts available. See previous post for descriptions. Please PM me if interested.

5k short story @ $10
    12k words smutty romance @ $40 ($60 on edit)
    14k paranormal story @ $40, $60 on edit.
    14k alien romance @ $40, but can be edited up to 20k @ $80 (or kept to same word count but $60 on edit).
    95k gay romance @ $250 ($300 on edit)

Offline arshavin

• View Profile
    « Reply #81 on: July 29, 2020, 09:53:05 am »
    So I usually just lurk here for advice, but I'm curious. What would you do if you couldn't sell any of the books?

Offline Max N.

• View Profile
    « Reply #82 on: July 30, 2020, 09:18:13 am »
    So I usually just lurk here for advice, but I'm curious. What would you do if you couldn't sell any of the books?

If the books don't sell, it might take me a while, but I would work on them and publish them myself. Even if it meant taking a book and completely rewriting the story into something else. I can do it if I have the time, I just don't at the moment. It also won't hurt me to lose these books because I have more I'm working on. I'm planning on building a backlist, then consider simple ads that won't cost me too much like AMS and Facebook on small budgets to start with. After that, I might look at these books.

Offline Max N.

• View Profile
    « Reply #83 on: August 10, 2020, 07:48:58 am »
    Manuscripts available:

5k short story @ $10
    14k alien romance @ $40, but can be edited up to 20k @ $80 (or kept to same word count but $60 on edit).

See previous posts for description, PM me if interested.

Offline Max N.

• View Profile
    « Reply #84 on: August 17, 2020, 07:57:45 am »
    Hi, Manuscripts are still available :) These might be the last I ever sell, if interested in anything, please PM me.

5k short story @ $10

See previous posts for description.

Offline Max N.

• View Profile
    « Reply #85 on: August 24, 2020, 08:39:50 am »
    Hi all! Manuscripts are still available.

5k short story @ $10 - a woman in an unhappy marriage falls for her husband's best friend (has no real ending, or a sad ending, because she stays with the husband.)
    12k words smutty romance @ $40 - two friends get together for a study date that turns into something more. ($60 on edit)
    14k paranormal story @ $40, $60 on edit. A married couple buy an old lighthouse, not knowing it's haunted, but the wife has always had the ability to see ghosts and is on medication for it. They deal with getting rid of the ghosts.
    14k alien romance @ $40, but can be edited up to 20k @ $80 (or kept to same word count but $60 on edit). A lifeguard is patroling the beach just before her shift ends so she can go home, when something falls into the water. She tries to help, only to realize it wasn't a falling plane but a space ship.
    95k gay romance @ $250 ($300 on edit) a humorous coming of age story about a boy figuring out he's gay and falling for a closeted jock. (the feel is kind of slice of life to me as he figures out friendships and surviving his last year of high school.)

Please PM me if interested, prices negotiable.

Offline Max N.

• View Profile
    « Reply #86 on: September 01, 2020, 05:58:36 am »
    So while I'm still working on some ghostwriting projects (4 currently, working on them in order) I'm slowly going to start editing. I've already written up notes for the alien romance story to expand it, and I'll start editing the gay romance soon. If anyone is interested, you can still get the original files without the editing price, but if i get past halfway in edits, I'll leave only the edited prices.

Books still available, pm me if interested, see previous post for details.

Offline Max N.

• View Profile
    « Reply #87 on: September 08, 2020, 04:10:34 pm »
    Manuscripts available, please pm me if interested.

Discount prices for this week only:

5k short story @$10
    10k word regency short @ $15
    12k words smutty romance @ $25
    14k paranormal story @ $30
    14k alien romance @ $30
    95k gay romance @ $200

(No edits included with these prices, you will be getting a very rough draft.)

Offline Max N.

• View Profile
    « Reply #88 on: September 16, 2020, 08:29:10 am »
    The short story is sold, and after going through the gay romance, I thought i could cut it into parts (2 or 3) and just publish it under one of my pennames since I'm working on other books for it now. Other manuscripts are still available, please pm me if you're interested in any of them.

12k words smutty romance @ $40 - ($60 on edit)
    14k alien romance @ $40, but can be edited up to 20k @ $80 (or kept to same word count but $60 on edit)

(No longer on a discount but prices are negotiable.)

These are probably the last stories I'll be selling. Now that I've got a plan, I'm going back to my WIPs and editing them, finalizing plots for new stories. Unless I decide to put some of my fantasy stories up for sale, I only have 2 left that are close to complete, since readers prefer them super long so I won't be publishing a fantasy book any time soon, but I might rewrite my old ones into romance. If I decide to sell them though they'll be on here sometime next year.

Offline Max N.

• View Profile
    « Reply #89 on: September 24, 2020, 06:17:17 am »
    If anyone would like to buy any of these books, this is the final call. As I'll mostly be focusing on books that I do plan to publish, this will probably be the last time I sell any manuscripts.

PM me if interested, prices negotiable.

Offline Max N.

• View Profile
    « Reply #90 on: October 03, 2020, 03:19:46 am »
    Manuscripts still available. If interested please pm me.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement