Author Topic: iPhone 6 sometimes not ringing with iOS9  (Read 431 times)  

Offline eoeowoq7

• View Profile
iPhone 6 sometimes not ringing with iOS9
« on: March 20, 2019, 06:50:15 am »
So my Problem is with iOS9, that my iPhone 6 is sometimes not ringing. Its sporadic and - i think - only with Numbers, that are in the Call History or under Contacts, then the iPhone is only vibrating verry short for one time, the Display is dark and it makes no noise. If i press the Home Button i can see who calls me.

So i think it must be a Bug, because in 95% everything works fine and with iOS 8.XX i never had this issue.

When i tried to reproduce the Problem, i called my self a few times and sometimes it was ringing normally, and a few time i had the issue that there was only a short vibration with a turned off display.

I reseted all Settings a few times, but it did not help. Anyone had the same Issue?

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Mike D. aka jmiked

• Terra firma
      • View Profile
    Re: iPhone 6 sometimes not ringing with iOS9
    « Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 09:15:20 am »
    I have not had that problem with my iPhone 6. Just curious, why are you using iOS 9 and not upgrading?

Offline The Hooded Claw

• Card-carrying melodrama villain
      • View Profile
      • All about me....<hee hee>
    « Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 07:24:48 pm »
    Sounds like it doesnt apply in your case, but I once accidentally blocked a caller. Worth checking for. I also recommend upgrading to the latest iOS your phone will support. There are serious security updates Ill get you are missing!
    "Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."  - Albert Einstein

Offline denisecol

• View Profile
      • Issuu Alternative
    « Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 05:33:37 am »
    I also did not have that specific problem with my iPhone 6 but also have the latest iOS version. Same as everyone else, I would recommend you to upgrade to the latest version.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement