Author Topic: Problem with paid promotion  (Read 855 times)  

Offline chrisliberty2019

• View Profile
Problem with paid promotion
« on: April 14, 2019, 11:47:23 pm »
I paid for featured book and discovery, and I've received no email confirmation about either promotion, nor have I been informed of when they'll show up or where. Any help would be appreciated, otherwise, I'll have to get in touch with Paypal for a refund. I did email Kboards, but no reply

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Becca Mills

• Super Moderators-5
    • California
      • View Profile
    Re: Problem with paid promotion
    « Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 12:47:52 pm »
    Apologies! The contact email for advertising issues is [email protected] If you don't get a response, you should use our PM system to contact Vertical Scope via the vsAdmin account.

Welcome! :)
    Read about using the Writers' Cafe here. Our larger "forum decorum" is here. The site's overall terms of use are here. Please be aware of this material.
    Troubleshooting: If you're having difficulties with advertising on KBoards, the contact email is [email protected] You can also use our PM system to contact the site's owners via the vsAdmin account. The Link-Maker and Author Signature Tool long longer function. There's a manual version of the former here and a workaround for the latter here.

Offline chrisliberty2019

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 05:56:30 pm »
    Thanks Becca,
    I just used that email. If I don't hear from them by tomorrow, I'll have to cancel. But thanks for your help.

Offline A.Doc Seeds

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 04:30:17 pm »
    Thanks Becca,
    I just used that email. If I don't hear from them by tomorrow, I'll have to cancel. But thanks for your help.
    Did you ever got a refund? I never got a reply or a refund.

Offline webmaestro

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: December 28, 2020, 09:53:53 am »
    KB Book Discovery promotion ASIN: B08N6W8PCL PayPal Transaction ID 7A978550PP3492447 DATED 26-Dec-2020 23:47:20 GMT+05:30

Confirmation was due in 48 hours. I am more busy than a doctor. Confirm now or refund.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement