Author Topic: Facebook Verified Author Page  (Read 283 times)  

Offline Mimsy

• View Profile
Facebook Verified Author Page
« on: April 23, 2019, 10:55:27 am »
Does anyone know if it's possible to get your Facebook author page verified if you use a pen name? Facebook requests some form of I.D. to prove you're you. But if your name on the I.D. is different, what do you do? Could you send them a screenshot of a book contract with your publisher or something that shows both your real name and your pen name?

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Online ImaWriter

• Canada
      • View Profile
    Re: Facebook Verified Author Page
    « Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 03:35:48 pm »
    Is there a reason why you aren't creating your author page under your profile page? That's what a lot do, even if they write under their own name. It's a way to separate the two, and keep your personal life personal.

I write under a pen name, and have my author page created under my personal profile. They are completely separate, and there was no need for verification. All ads are paid for through my main profile.

Offline Mimsy

• View Profile
    Re: Facebook Verified Author Page
    « Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 04:42:55 pm »
    Is there a reason why you aren't creating your author page under your profile page? That's what a lot do, even if they write under their own name. It's a way to separate the two, and keep your personal life personal.

I write under a pen name, and have my author page created under my personal profile. They are completely separate, and there was no need for verification. All ads are paid for through my main profile.

I have a personal profile and also an author page under my pen name. My question is about getting the author page verified with a blue check. I wonder how you would do it with a pen name.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement