Author Topic: Cooking on YouTube  (Read 170 times)  

Offline Nina Huffney

• USA
    • View Profile
    • Nina Huffney on Blogger
Cooking on YouTube
« on: May 04, 2019, 12:51:36 pm »
Can you recommend any cooking channels on YouTube? These are some that I follow...

Food Wishes: IMO, this is the best cooking vlog out there. Chef John is personable and punny. Accumulating over twelve years, his video library is extensive. Samosadilla
Maangchi: Korean dishes from the charming Maangchi where part of the fun (for me at least) is seeing what she's wearing. Vegetable Pancake
You Suck At Cooking: The recipes get overshadowed by satire/humor/snark, but that's why this one stands out. Bangin' Coleslaws
Cooking With Dog: A long-running channel that featured Francis the dog watching and 'narrating' as the chef demonstrates Japanese recipes. These days, it's a stuffed dog, but still cute. Chikuwa
Binging With Babish: Mostly recreations of dishes from film and TV. Fast-moving and somewhat tongue-in-cheek, I usually only watch when the source is familiar to me. Pasta Puttanesca from A Series of Unfortunate Events
Almazan Kitchen: A combination of ASMR and bushcraft, there is no talking - just mouthwatering cooking outdoors. Big Tasty
Gochujang Mama: Mostly Mexican recipes. She's pretty thorough about taking you through each process. Chicken Enchiladas
Brothers Green Eats: These guys have been covering basic and experimental techniques as well as exploring vegetarian and ethnic ingredients. Usually with a focus on restricted budgets. Instant Pot

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline anguabell

• View Profile
      • Goodreads
    Re: Cooking on YouTube
    « Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 03:24:31 pm »
    I absolutely love Jun's Kitchen - not practical in terms of recipes, but contains extremely cute cats.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement