Author Topic: Aimee Ann Book Review Services (BEWARE)  (Read 566 times)  

Offline Indy_Author

• View Profile
Aimee Ann Book Review Services (BEWARE)
« on: May 24, 2019, 08:06:03 am »
I received an unsolicited email from Aimee..(Read)

"I hope you do not mind me emailing you; I am emailing you because I would love to review your work on my website: https://redheadedbooklover.com/. My site is a book reviewing website which has received a great response from readers all over the world. I am so grateful for my loyal readers - whom I adore - and so I love to find wonderful books I can feature for them so they can find their next best read as well as help an author showcase their work. I recently discovered your work and I loved what I saw and thought I would reach out as I think your work would be a great fit for my website.

I do not want to bombard you with information in this email but if you are interested in my services please feel free to email me back. I will be happy to send you my visitor statistics as well as my Amazon selling stats which will show you that my reviews enhance discoverability and sales for the author and generate an ROI.

Thank you so much for your time, please feel free to visit my website and email me any questions you may have, I am more than happy to answer them. I look forward to hearing from you and hope we are able to work together! I hope that you have a lovely rest of the day.

All best,
Aimee Ann

I wondered why no one has posted about it or if anyone knew???
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 08:25:41 am by Indy_Author »

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Escapee

• Australia
      • View Profile
    Re: Aimee Ann Book Review Services (BEWARE)
    « Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 08:13:43 am »
    We do know about her and a lot of us have been contacted by her the same as you were. There's a thread about her somewhere on here titled something like 'Redheaded book lover'. I was contacted by her and automatically deleted her email. Then I came here and did a search on her and read all about her  ;D

Offline Indy_Author

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 08:16:39 am »
    We do know about her and a lot of us have been contacted by her the same as you were. There's a thread about her somewhere on here titled something like 'Redheaded book lover'. I was contacted by her and automatically deleted her email. Then I came here and did a search on her and read all about her  ;D
    oh okay. I did an "Aimee Ann" search and nothing came up.
    Thank you.

ETA: I'm new to the boards. :-)

Offline WPipp

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: May 24, 2019, 09:22:55 am »
    oh okay. I did an "Aimee Ann" search and nothing came up.
    Thank you.

ETA: I'm new to the boards. :-)

Try this: https://www.kboards.com/index.php?topic=259204.0

Offline Indy_Author

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 09:40:48 am »
    Try this: https://www.kboards.com/index.php?topic=259204.0
    Thanks for the link.
    I think it's important to have both threads because I know the person as Aimee Ann not by her website.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement