Author Topic: Pelgraff (military SF)  (Read 1705 times)  

Offline D.A. Boulter

• View Profile
Pelgraff (military SF)
« on: August 02, 2010, 05:29:48 pm »
Joe E. Katt (aka Joey) has developed a taste for 'the good stuff'.  He has made the not unreasonable claim that since I stand to gain from the inclusion of a cat in my new novel, Pelgraff, he (a cat) should have some part in that gain.  Hence his promotion to a better grade of food.

My argument--I've yet to receive any royalties from any of my works--has brought no relief.  The cat remains adamant.  He claims his argument--Feed me the good stuff or get no sleep--trumps mine.  There may soon be war in the Boulter household, and I'm sure we all can predict the winner (hint: it ain't gonna be the human).

Now, war is an ugly thing and, after the Sol-System War wiped out all life on Earth and in the Sol-system entire, Earth's ex-colony worlds eschewed it.  450 years of peace followed that devastation and war slipped from the human lexicon.

PELGRAFF: On a planet peacefully and harmoniously populated by both humans and the gorilla-like Pagayans, civil war has broken out, fostered by a third species, the Damargs.  None of Earth's ex-colony worlds want to hear about it, much less get involved. But one member of the space-based Trading League, Colleen Yrden, is raising an Interplanetary Brigade to fight on Pelgraff.

Alan McLean left the New Brittain police service under a cloud:  he killed a man under questionable circumstances.  His need to belong to something, anything, drives him to accept Colleen's offer of employment--to help train the Interplanetary Brigade--despite his natural disgust at the endeavour and his dislike for the Pagayans.  It doesn't hurt that she believes in him where all others have turned their backs.

Though he signs on to train men in weapons and tactics only, he finds himself drawn into the conflict and his growing hatred of the brutal Damargs--as well as his unrequited feelings for Colleen--holds him on Pelgraff even as politics makes the prospect of eventual victory increasingly unlikely and his bigotry towards Pagayans makes equally unlikely a relationship with Colleen.  Others may leave, but McLean is determined to stay to the end, however it turns out.

Please check out Pelgraff and, if the sample pleases, you may help feed my cat and prevent another war.

Foreward from Pelgraff:

They have said many things of us, some true.

We have been called criminals and outlaws.  Others called us: brutal, vicious killers who cared for nothing; a disgrace to our race; an insult to the memory of those who forged a new society after The Great Die-Off.  And they have said that we single-handedly returned humanity to the barbarism of the past.

Perhaps they had the right of it in some aspects, but we were much, much more.

With war now touching more populated systems, Pelgraff largely lies forgotten.  But not by us who fought there, who saw our friends die there, victims of the enemy and of those who should have been friends.  No, we have not forgotten.  We shall never forget.

And we shall never forget the honours we received for buying desperately needed time with our youth, with our bodies, with our very lives.  Yes, the honours: scorn, vilification and banishment.

We have been reviled and then worse, forgotten, put from their narrow minds.  All they want from us, now, is silence.  They do not wish to be reminded that events proved us right and them wrong.  Perhaps that was our greatest sin--to be proven correct.

But I will not fade away.  Not yet.  Not until they are forced to give us our due.  Not until our side of the story is told.  Then I will slip into the anonymity that I crave.  For I, too, have needs.  I need to do the impossible: to let it go.  Sometimes I think I have lived too long.

But if the call were to come . . .

I have often been asked, had I the chance to do it again, if I would.  I have never answered that question and have ignored those who asked.  But I answer it now.  In a heartbeat.  For her.  I pay my debts.  If she were to call I, and all the others, would answer that call.  But she will not call; for she knows we have given enough.

Alan (Mad Dog) McLean
ADO 458

« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 04:10:35 am by D.A. Boulter »

Free: "Prey": http://bit.ly/hiFPUO
I do not agree to the new terms.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Ann in Arlington

• Super Moderators-5
    • Not a moderator and haven't ben one for a year.
      • View Profile
    Hi D.A.  Congrats on the new title.

You've hung around here long enough to know the score, so just wanted to post a quick recap of the rules as well as a link to Forum Decorum should you have any questions:

https://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,36.0.html

We ask that authors have only one thread per Book, rather than start a new thread each time, it helps members who may be following you.  Please bookmark this thread so that you may find it again to update.

We also have a seven day rule, and ask that you bump (make back-to-back posts) no less than seven days apart.  You may, of course, respond to member posts at any time.  Once you do, it resets the clock and you must wait seven days...   

We invite you to use your book cover as your avatar and have links to your book and website in your signature.  Although self-promotion is limited to the Book Bazaar, most of our authors have found the best way to promote their books is to be as active throughout KindleBoards as time allows.  This is your target audience--book lovers with Kindles!

You may also send a PM to either of us if you need to. . . .

Ann & Betsy
    Book Bazaar Moderators
    My Kindles
    Hermoine's Handbag (Voyage)
    Ed's (Voyage Refurb)
    Bedtime Reading (Oasis 9)
    Godric's Hollow (Basic 7)
    My Tardis (PW 10)

Offline D.A. Boulter

• View Profile
    End of summer special:

From now until Labour Day (Monday 06 September) get Pelgraff for only $0.99. 

Joe E Katt is desperate for sales as he knows his cat food supply depends on them.  Joe E Katt is your friend, but his influence will last only for the next week. 

Alan McLean, on the other hand, would love to take you on a tour of a world you've never known.  He'll introduce you to the Pagayans and the Damargs and, of course, Sophie, the Cat.  His innermost thoughts will show you a man adrift, struggling to make a new home for himself.

Offline D.A. Boulter

• View Profile
    Of the over 6000 subscriber to KND, over 5997 were not affected enough by my ad to purchase Pelgraff. The three who did may have clicked the wrong button and bought accidentally.  Buy Pelgraff and discover for yourself if the book warrants this lack of attention.  [You can always return it within the week if you decide they had the right of it.  Better still, read the sample before clicking to buy.]

« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 04:05:04 am by D.A. Boulter »

Offline JennaAnderson

• Near Minneapolis, MN
      • View Profile
      • Jenna Scribbles
    Of the over 6000 subscriber to KND, over 5997 were not affected enough by my ad to purchase Pelgraff  https://www.kboards.com/sample/?asin=/B003XVYGVM
      The three who did may have clicked the wrong button and bought accidentally.  Buy Pelgraff and discover for yourself if the book warrants this lack of attention.  [You can always return it within the week if you decide they had the right of it.  Better still, read the sample before clicking to buy.]

Sorry to ask a silly question - what does KND stand for?

Jenna

About Me - With Pictures - http://www.jennascribbles.com/about-me/

Offline intinst

• Shannon Hills, AR
    • 'just enough clouds to create a beautiful sunset
      • View Profile
    Sorry to ask a silly question - what does KND stand for?

Jenna
    Kindle Nation Daily, a blog that gives writers reviews, etc. kindlehomepage.blogspot.com/
    « Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 04:56:37 pm by intinst »
    A great many people now reading and writing would be better employed keeping rabbits.  Edith Sitwell 
    Your work is to keep cranking the flywheel that turns the gears that spin the belt in the
    engine of belief that keeps you and your desk in midair. Annie Dillard

Located just outside Little Rock, Arkansas

Offline D.A. Boulter

• View Profile
    Re: Pelgraff SF $0.99 until Feb -- My 'Ugly Duckling'
    « Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 05:04:27 pm »
    Some books find their audiences easily.  Some don't.  Perhaps, I should not find it surprising that Courtesan and Ghost Fleet are outselling Pelgraff at a 3-1 or 4-1 rate.  Yet, it does surprise me.

I like Pelgraff and I like Alan McLean, in whose head I lived for some months whilst writing the book. That could, of course, be it: my perception of reality is skewed by the influence that McLean had over me.  Yet, I wonder.  The writing is still mine, the cost of the book is 1/3rd of the other two, and still it under-performs.

Pelgraff is my ugly duckling.  

I suppose that most other authors with multiple books similarly question why one does well while another languishes.  We always see the 'beautiful swan' in all our 'ducklings', whether or not the reading public does likewise. I can comfort myself that others find themselves in a like position with respect to a loved novel, a novel that the readers will not find as compelling as we do. These books lack that special something that gets an audience to click with it.

Of course, the above, though comforting, is nonsense.  All books have their audiences.  Even poorly written, punctuational and grammatical nightmares have theirs.  That audience may be small and may never find the book, but it exists. It may not be the audience at which the author has aimed his book, yet, out there, somewhere, are readers who will find that bit of meaning, that undefinable spark within its words that makes it their own. And they will love it.  Reading is a symbiotic process.  The author and each reader bring something to the table and, thus, no two read the same book although the words are identical.

Pelgraff is no 'ugly duckling'; it is a 'beautiful swan'.  At the end of January I'll be raising its price to $2.99 to reflect its worth, both to me and to its audience--may they find it.  No longer will it look at its brethren and wonder why I'm treating it as a second-class citizen.

So, join Alan McLean and me in raising a glass to toast those unknown swans everywhere--may you find your own.  Check out the sample. You may find that I wrote Pelgraff for you.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 09:33:54 pm by D.A. Boulter »

Offline geoffthomas

• Derwood, Maryland
    • Member 2434
      • View Profile
    Re: Pelgraff SF $0.99 until Feb 01 -- My Ugly Duckling
    « Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 08:18:44 pm »
    Oh, I quite agree that Pelgraff is great.
    And anyone that has not read it yet should take this price opportunity and buy it now.

Just sayin.....

Miss you, Dona, Jeff & Harvey! | Member since 02/27/2009 | e-books by Lynn Abbey, CJ Cherryh, & Jane Fancher
    TANSTAAFL (There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch)

Offline geoffthomas

• Derwood, Maryland
    • Member 2434
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: February 14, 2011, 12:13:11 pm »
    I posted a review and repeat it here to help advertise this book:

I like everything Doug Boulter has written.
    And most of it is slightly different from the others.
    Courtesan is great.
    But I like this book the best.
    It is about a man's man.
    Mad Dog McLean.
    If you enjoyed the movie Gunga Din or any John Wayne movie, you will like this book. The tone is "right". McLean is unjustifiably hounded. And looks for redemption. But a hero he is.

I love the quote that the author uses when he describes the book:

"I have often been asked, had I the chance to do it again, if I would. I have never answered that question and have ignored those who asked. But I answer it now. In a heartbeat. For her. I pay my debts. If she were to call I, and all the others, would answer that call. But she will not call; for she knows we have given enough.

Alan (Mad Dog) McLean"

Just read it.

Miss you, Dona, Jeff & Harvey! | Member since 02/27/2009 | e-books by Lynn Abbey, CJ Cherryh, & Jane Fancher
    TANSTAAFL (There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch)

Offline D.A. Boulter

• View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: February 14, 2011, 05:51:52 pm »
    Well, today finds me in a somewhat strange position: Arranging a cage-match.

Pelgraff has received 2 reviews.  One, by our own Geoff Thomas, you can see above, where he says that if you like John Wayne movies, you'll like Pelgraff.  He uses terms like 'a man's man'.  Makes it all sound very macho. And I'd be pleased should any find that to their liking and pick up the book.  

But, is Geoff right?

I have to ask this, because my other review came from a woman, Julie McMillan http://www.amazon.com/PELGRAFF-ebook/product-reviews/B003XVYGVM/ref=dp_db_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1 who liked Pelgraff and said: "I usually only read romance and bought this because I thought it was one, but it was so much more."

Normally, I wouldn't think that Romance fans and John Wayne fans would have that much in common. (John Wayne never struck me as a great Romantic lead.) But, perhaps Pelgraff is in the overlap of interests; perhaps it is the overlap entire.  I certainly have nothing against Romance readers picking up a copy of Pelgraff! (Pick up two; one for a friend.)

However, I can't help but wonder if only one of the two is right.  But is it Geoff or is it Julie? There's only two ways in which we can discover the truth of the matter:

1) A cage match. Geoff vs Julie until one cries mercy. The rules: no profanity and a limit of two adverbs per paragraph. More rules if and when I think of them, otherwise, no holds barred. I know where to find Geoff; if Julie reads this and will contact me, we can set it up.

2) A poll. Everyone buy a copy of Pelgraff and vote on it. [Geoff and Julie: your votes are already in and counted.]

Until then, Alan McLean and I wish for all our readers--and readers everywhere--a little humour in their lives.

Live the joy,

Doug.
    « Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 07:07:07 am by D.A. Boulter »

Offline D.A. Boulter

• View Profile
    Re: Pelgraff SF: A 5-star review from Red Adept Reviews!
    « Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 06:22:47 am »
    Well, here's my weekly bump of this thread . . . um, just a little late. Another 11 days and it would have been a year. Surely, Alan McLean is angry with me, and he's not the type of character you want angry with you. So, I guess I'd better do this.

I received news a couple of days ago that Red Adept Reviews would be reviewing PELGRAFF today. Naturally, that brought forth joy . . . until I thought: What if they hate it?

Well, they didn't hate it. The review, by Kris James, http://redadeptreviews.com/pelgraff-by-d-a-boulter/#more-7700 treats the book quite kindly and considerately, for which I thank her.

"I couldn't put the book down; I read it straight through"

What more could an author ask? For 5 stars? She gave it to PELGRAFF and I'm sure Alan "Mad Dog" McLean is more than pleased with that--for it is his story in his words. I only typed them out.

Joe E Katt (see original post) is not surprised. Any book with a cat in it deserves only the best, he says.
    « Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 04:12:53 am by D.A. Boulter »

Offline LeonardDHilleyII

• Author of Sci-fi Thrillers/Fantasy/Urban Fantasy
      • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 06:53:13 am »
    Congrats on the great review!

Offline D.A. Boulter

• View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 03:24:41 pm »
    Thank you. It gives one a warm feeling when one finds their work is appreciated. Hmmm. Wait a minute. The reviewer's name was Kris James, and one of my characters was Moira James. Think she put in a good word for me?

Offline D.A. Boulter

• View Profile
    Re: Pelgraff SF: Buy a book, save a Cat
    « Reply #13 on: June 13, 2012, 02:20:24 pm »
    As those of you who have read this thread know, Joe E. Cat (a.k.a. Joey), has claimed the proceeds of this book due to the important inclusion of a feline in the plot line. He has claimed the right to an improved grade of food and the best toys money can buy. [Don't tell him how much that wonderful cardboard box really cost.]

Unfortunately, Joe E just presented me with a Vet bill for $320, with a possible $250 more to come if he doesn't straighten up and fly right.

"Take it out of my Royalties," he said in a bored tone that only cats can achieve.

"You've eaten your way through 'your' royalties," I replied, getting somewhat peeved. Not only do I have this large Vet bill, which may double before all is done and said, but the worry of the last few days has taken its toll on my humour as well. He just shrugged and told me more royalties were bound to come in.

I've now taken a step that I thought I'd never take. I've threatened to throw him out the front door ('throw' being a figurative word, not literal), and lock it behind him. He says he's not worried, 'cause he has his own door and will come right back in -- when he feels like it. I'm kinda stumped, because this is true -- he does and he can.

However, dear Reader, to prevent Joe E from facing the indignity of using his own door when there's a perfectly good butler-operated one (Boulter-operated one?) that he prefers, you might consider buying a copy of PELGRAFF in order to keep Joe E in 'the good stuff' and to pay his Vet bill.

"It's a Vet bill," he tells me. "That makes me a Vet and you should support the troops!"

His logic never fails to amaze me. However, Officer McLean IS a vet. He fought in the Pelgraffan War -- so you could support him, even if you're not a cat lover.

Gimme a break, guys, it's becoming more and more difficult to come up with new, original hype. So, before you hit the 'back' button, click on PELGRAFF and check out the sample. Who knows, you may even like it. But, even if you don't, remember poor Joe E Katt and his quest to keep that butler-operated door in action.

I have one last option, but I hate to use it. Video of Joe E.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b94Jailxapk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b94Jailxapk</a>

And that, my friends, is the 'Nuclear Option'. You are so overwhelmed by Joe E's cuteness that you buy a book you ordinarily wouldn't even look at.

Final Note: Yes, Joe did bring in a large Vet bill. It hurts, but I can afford it. Don't buy PELGRAFF out of sympathy or to help out a starving (he isn't, he was refusing to eat) cat. Buy it because it's a good book and you like the sample. If you don't like the sample, don't buy. I don't want readers that badly.
    « Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 02:43:06 pm by D.A. Boulter »

Offline D.A. Boulter

• View Profile
    The second anniversary of the publishing of PELGRAFF approaches. (29 July).

Joe E Katt, for those who hold a cat's health close to their heart, recovered from whatever ailed him without further expense. A sub-dermal rehydration did wonders for him. He perked right up and began eating again. And eating and eating. So, though pleased with his recovery, I'm now faced with continual trips to the store to pick up enough food to keep fur and bone together.

Life as a cat's slave is tough.

On to the news: Pelgraff's sales have just topped the 1500 mark on Amazon. (I've had a few sales elsewhere, but I don't think the total of them gets into the double-digits.)

I'm pretty happy with overall sales; I'm pleased that the reviewers have unanimously proclaimed it worth reading -- that, of course could change, for there is no book that everyone likes, but I'm happy at the moment; and I'm happy that Alan McLean's story is out there.

With Joey healthy and happy again, I thought I'd just thank everyone for a great 2 years.

So, from Joey, the cast of PELGRAFF and from me: THANK YOU! Read well, and live the joy.

Offline D.A. Boulter

• View Profile
    Re: Pelgraff SF: 2nd Anniversary approaching. Hungry Cat wants you to buy.
    « Reply #15 on: November 28, 2014, 04:07:02 am »
    In a universe where war is a forgotten word, the planet PELGRAFF threatens the sensibilities of all humankind.

Alan McLean ventures forth from his home on New Brittain to join an mercenary outfit (something else unheard of in the last 400 years) in order to train them for battle.

PELGRAFF, a peaceful planet has sunk into civil war. But with McLean, his platoon, and Sophie, the Cat, coming to aid the side of right, can victory be far behind? Well, yes, it can. But if McLean has his way, the alien Damargs will rue the day they tore apart the peace on Pelgraff.

Meanwhile, back in my world, Joe E Katt has left for his reward. He no longer needs the sales for food. However, George has taken his place as my editor, and George has digestive problems that necessitate only the best food. And he's not shy about  asking for it. He likes turkey, and turkey he shall have, whether it means I starve or not. So, support George ('King George,' he says) and pick up a copy of PELGRAFF.

Offline D.A. Boulter

• View Profile
    Re: Pelgraff Military SF
    « Reply #16 on: December 19, 2014, 04:08:21 am »
    On a planet peacefully and harmoniously populated by both humans and the gorilla-like Pagayans, civil war has broken out, fostered by a third species, the Damargs. None of Earth's ex-colony worlds want to hear about it, much less get involved. But one member of the space-based Family Trading League, Colleen Yrden, is raising an Interplanetary Brigade to fight on Pelgraff.

Alan McLean left the New Brittain police service under a cloud: he killed a man under questionable circumstances. His need to belong to something, anything, drives him to accept Colleen's offer of employment--to help train the Interplanetary Brigade--despite his natural disgust at the endeavour and his dislike for the Pagayans. It doesn't hurt that she believes in him where all others have turned their backs.

Though he signs on to train men in weapons and tactics only, he finds himself drawn into the conflict and his growing hatred of the brutal Damargs--as well as his unrequited feelings for Colleen--holds him on Pelgraff even as politics makes the prospect of eventual victory increasingly unlikely and his bigotry towards Pagayans makes equally unlikely a relationship with Colleen. Others may leave, but McLean is determined to stay to the end, however it turns out.

PELGRAFF: a planet worth dying for.
    « Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 04:15:20 am by D.A. Boulter »

Offline D.A. Boulter

• View Profile
    Re: Pelgraff (military SF)
    « Reply #17 on: December 09, 2015, 09:01:34 am »
    Taking place in the same Universe as Trading For The Stars, but about 16 years later, the civil war on the planet PELGRAFF has Colleen from Trading For The Stars making a reappearance, though the story belongs to disgraced police officer Alan McLean.

It tells the story of the adventure of McLean's lifetime, of hopes shattered, dreams destroyed, yet the unquenchable spirit of those willing to fight for what they believe in shining through. Join Mr McLean as he comes to understand himself and his world through the crucible of PELGRAFF
    « Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 01:58:46 pm by D.A. Boulter »

Offline D.A. Boulter

• View Profile
    Re: Pelgraff (military SF) smashwords.com sale: 50% off 06-12 Mar
    « Reply #18 on: March 06, 2016, 01:59:43 pm »
    Smashwords.com is having their annual "Read an ebook week" sale.

The following books of mine are 50% off for the week -- now selling for $1.50 - $2.00 (No automatic loading, you have to load it onto your e-reader yourself. Availible in .mobi (for Kindle), pdf, epub, etc. or you can read it online in your browser.

Use the code RAE50 to get your 50% off.

Pelgraff 50% off -- $2.00
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/20606

Courtesan 50% off -- $1.50
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/45733

In The Company of Cowards 50% off -- $1.50
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/234829

A Throne At Stake 50% off -- $1.50
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/574710

Enemy of Korgan 50%off -- $1.50
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/176245

The Steadfasting 50% off -- $2.00
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/54720

Ghost Fleet 50% off -- $2.00
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/38098

Piltons Moon/Vengeance is mine 50% off -- $1.50
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/25791

Offline D.A. Boulter

• View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: December 25, 2016, 04:37:37 am »
    Merry Christmas.

PELGRAFF tells the story of a civil war on a far-off planet in the far future from the point-of-view of Alan McLean, one of the men who went there to fight in the Interplanetary Brigades. McLean seems nothing more than an ordinary man with several faults which make him a bad match for the journey he has undertaken (to escape the unwelcome attention of the press on his home planet).

Yet Pelgraff has a way of changing people, and McLean -- like any one of us -- changes with his new experiences. He runs to Pelgraff to hide, but you can't hide from your past. You either succumb to it or overcome it. Pelgraff is the story of that battle.

And  Pelgraff welcomes another book to the Colleen Yrden Universe. In Pelgrafff, we met a minor character by the name of Adrian Telford, Colleen's bodyguard, and the recruiter to brought Alan McLean to her notice.

You can find Telford's backstory in  Trading For A Dream (The Yrden Chronicles Book 2).

Offline D.A. Boulter

• View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: September 05, 2020, 11:50:59 am »
    Happy Labour Day weekend all.

PELGRAFF Book 5 of the Yrden Chronicles (though the first one published) tells the story of a civil war on a far-off planet in the far future from the point-of-view of Alan McLean, one of the men who went there to fight in the Interplanetary Brigades.

In book 4 Trading for War we see the overview of the action from the Yrden point of view. Now we see Mclean with all his warts ... and glory.

Offline D.A. Boulter

• View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: October 10, 2020, 06:16:13 pm »
    Happy Labour Day weekend all.

PELGRAFF Book 5 of the Yrden Chronicles.

War is never a thing of beauty. For humans -- after 450 years without war -- it becomes a trial by fire to prepare them for what lurks in the future. But the men of the Interplanetary Brigades, recruited by Colleen Yrden, know only that their struggle is just -- no matter what their homeworlds believe -- and they fight with all they have against ever-mounting odds. History may remember Pelgraff as a mere side-bar to be forgotten, but for those who fought and left friends behind, Pelgraff will remain burned forever in their memories.

Offline AmyBarrett

• Ireland
    • Self-published author "Monsters and Invisible Men"
      • View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: October 12, 2020, 08:27:03 am »
    Lol might give the book a go. It seems interesting but more importantly we need to feed your cat. I understand the struggles. I have two cats at home!

Amy Barrett | Blog | Twitter | goodreads | Instagram | Wattpad | Tapas

KBoards.com

• Advertisement