Author Topic: Lisa's DecalGirl Review  (Read 3076 times)  

Offline Lisa M.

• View Profile
Lisa's DecalGirl Review
« on: August 04, 2010, 02:42:37 pm »
Today I received my first DecalGirl order, and it most definitely won't be my last!

What I ordered:
1 K2i skin for my daughter's Kindle: VanGogh's Starry Night, matte
1 iPhone skin for me: Song of the Sky, matte
2 LG Shine skins for both daughters: Turquoise Plaid and Birth of an Idea, both glossy
2 iPod Nano skins for both daughters: VanGogh's Starry Night and Unity, both glossy

Ordering Process:
I ordered on July 16 and paid through PayPal. When I received an email from PayPal but not DecalGirl, I thought it odd but figured I would wait a bit. Then I kind of forgot about ordering until one of my girls mentioned it. So I contacted DecalGirl on the 29th via email. Received a response the next day, and it turned out that every now and then their system hiccups and doesn't get the order. The emails were super responsive, polite, and apologetic. And they got right on my order and shipped it USPS priority! I'm very impressed with their customer service.

Applying the Skins
I was so nervous about the Kindle skin, all those holes for the keyboard!! I had one of my daughters hold up the top of the skin while I arranged the bottom and lined it up based on the keyboard. Then I just smoothed everything down. The back applied easily, and all the skins for the other devices applied easily as well.

How They Look
Awesome!!! I'm so pleased with them all, and will get a skin for my K3 once they're out!

KBoards.com

• Advertisement