Author Topic: Good Sale on Paperwhite  (Read 442 times)  

Offline Emoto

• SE MA
    • View Profile
Good Sale on Paperwhite
« on: November 22, 2019, 12:59:55 pm »
I forgot I had an alert running on camelcamelcamel, but it shot me a note early this morning with this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CXG6C9W

$84.99 for the 8GB and $109.99 for the 32GB.  I may be out of touch, but I think those are pretty good prices.

-Bob

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Online Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
    • Not a moderator and haven't ben one for a year.
      • View Profile
    Re: Good Sale on Paperwhite
    « Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 01:27:32 pm »
    I forgot I had an alert running on camelcamelcamel, but it shot me a note early this morning with this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CXG6C9W

$84.99 for the 8GB and $109.99 for the 32GB.  I may be out of touch, but I think those are pretty good prices.

-Bob

Yep, definitely a good sale -- For the money, this is the best kindle currently sold, I'd say.  They're also running the trade in program as well so if you have an older device you don't want/use any more, you can trade it in and get another 25% off. That would bring the price down to around $64 which is a GREAT price for this device.

The current kindle is also on sale for $60: and the previous model Oasis for $150: . The current Oasis is still $250.
    « Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 01:33:12 pm by Ann in Arlington »
    My Kindles
    Hermoine's Handbag (Voyage)
    Ed's (Voyage Refurb)
    Bedtime Reading (Oasis 9)
    Godric's Hollow (Basic 7)
    My Tardis (PW 10)

Online Jane917

• Ridgefield, WA
      • View Profile
    Re: Good Sale on Paperwhite
    « Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 08:34:43 am »
    Remind me where I can get information on the trade-in program. I would love to trade-in my Oasis for another PW.

ETA: I found the trade-in tab and discovered that if I trade in my Oasis (perfect condition), I can get a $75 Amazon gift card AND 25% off a new Paperwhite! How can I go wrong? Of course, I already have a Paperwhite, the same generation on sale for $84, but I like having a Kindle by my chair and one by my bed.
    « Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 08:54:58 am by Jane917 »
    Words with Friends: Jane917

(Make your own reading bar)

KBoards.com

• Advertisement