Author Topic: Plots for Authors - 25% Off Sale Ends 12/31  (Read 5019 times)  

Offline PlotBunny

• View Profile
    • Plots for Authors
Re: Plots for Authors
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2020, 11:25:19 am »
Are you ever going to add more that aren't romance? Like urban fantasy? Or maybe even clean romance? Just glancing at what you've got, it seems like a lot of it relies on insta-lust and specific kinks.
I am working on Urban Fantasy as well as Thrillers, Mysteries, etc. To be notified when a new template is available, sign up for my newsletter here: https://www.plotsforauthors.com/pages/newsletter

Clean romance is basically just a heat level, not a trope. If you wanted to choose a trope with low heat, there are plenty. Ones that come to mind are:

Fake Relationship
Brother's Best Friend
Woman in Jeopardy
Amnesia
Forbidden Love (love, not sex)
Reunion Romance
Forced Proximity
Disguise
Fish Out of Water
Kidnapped
Redemption Romance
Opposites Attract

These are available in my romance tropes templates. You can mix and match any of the templates to make a custom order. Just message me if you're interested in a custom order.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 11:57:23 am by PlotBunny »

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline PlotBunny

• View Profile
      • Plots for Authors
    Re: Plots for Authors - 50% Off Sale Ends 11/30
    « Reply #26 on: November 16, 2020, 11:49:04 am »
    SAVE 50% PLOT TEMPLATE SALE. Discount is Automatically Taken at Checkout (ENDS 11/30 @ 11:59 pm Pacific Time)

www.plotsforauthors.com

Offline ShawnaReads

• View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: November 16, 2020, 06:02:47 pm »
    Have you considered offering some sort of cheaper option for people who aren't sure if this is something that would be helpful to them? It looks like you've got a bundle of 10 romance trope plots for $500. That's way too expensive (even at your half-price discount) for someone who's unsure to take a chance on. Could you offer, like, one trope plot for a much lower price? I'm looking at your website going, "Hmm, I wonder if this would be an interesting thing to try," but for $400 or $500, there's no way. I need an entry point.

Offline PlotBunny

• View Profile
      • Plots for Authors
    « Reply #28 on: November 16, 2020, 08:49:11 pm »
    Have you considered offering some sort of cheaper option for people who aren't sure if this is something that would be helpful to them? Could you offer, like, one trope plot for a much lower price?
    Yes! I can sell the individual tropes for $50. If you would like to do that, just PM me which trope you would like as well as your PayPal email for payment.

Eventually I'll put individual tropes up on the website but it won't be until next year. I don't have time in my schedule to do it this year but it's been something I've been thinking about. I'm glad you asked. Let me know if you have any more questions.
    « Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 12:50:42 pm by PlotBunny »

Offline ShawnaReads

• View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: November 18, 2020, 12:39:17 pm »
    Yes! I can sell the individual tropes for $50. If you would like to do that, just PM me which trope you would like as well as your PayPal email for payment.

Eventually I'll put individual tropes up on the website but it won't be until next year. I don't have time in my schedule to do it this year but it's been something I've been thinking about. I'm glad you asked. Let me know if you have any more questions.

That's good to know, thanks. I'll look at your website again and contact you if I have more questions.

Offline PlotBunny

• View Profile
      • Plots for Authors
    « Reply #30 on: November 19, 2020, 11:24:57 am »
    That's good to know, thanks. I'll look at your website again and contact you if I have more questions.
    Sounds good. I'm always happy to answer questions.

For anyone else interested in the tropes as individual templates, feel free to PM me for now. I will get the website updated so you can buy individual tropes in the first quarter of 2021.
    « Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 12:50:57 pm by PlotBunny »

Offline WriteHot

• View Profile
    « Reply #31 on: November 29, 2020, 09:13:01 pm »
    I purchased the 10 plot bundle, and I have to confess I'm disappointed.  The bundled plots are not broken down into scenes like the single plots appear to be.  It gives chapter suggestions with a few sentences (approx 2-5 apiece) that feel very generic.  It is likely my own fault because the samples on the website are accurate.  However, I thought the bundles contained the same kind of detail that the single plots contain.  Even for the discount price of $250, the bundle seems overpriced.

Caveat emptor.

Offline WriteHot

• View Profile
    « Reply #32 on: November 29, 2020, 09:14:38 pm »
    I want to add that this won't stop me from buying a template in the future.  I'll just stick to single templates.

Offline PlotBunny

• View Profile
      • Plots for Authors
    « Reply #33 on: November 30, 2020, 11:32:30 am »
    The bundled plots are not broken down into scenes like the single plots appear to be.  It gives chapter suggestions with a few sentences (approx 2-5 apiece) that feel very generic.  It is likely my own fault because the samples on the website are accurate.
    Thank you for your feedback. The tropes are broken down into chapters and there are samples on the website. The trope templates are more generic since it's covering so many tropes. In the future when I break them down into individual templates, I'll do scene by scene breakdowns.
    I want to add that this won't stop me from buying a template in the future.  I'll just stick to single templates.
    All of the non-trope templates are scene by scene with more detail. They also have exact samples on the page so you can see exactly what you're getting. Thanks again for the feedback.
    « Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 12:51:21 pm by PlotBunny »

Offline PlotBunny

• View Profile
      • Plots for Authors
    Re: Plots for Authors - 25% Off Sale Ends 12/31
    « Reply #34 on: December 14, 2020, 12:52:27 pm »
    25% Off - All Plot Templates until December 31!

www.plotsforauthors.com

Offline Silent Bob

• View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: December 31, 2020, 12:51:51 am »
    SAVE 50% PLOT TEMPLATE SALE. Discount is Automatically Taken at Checkout (ENDS 11/30 @ 11:59 pm Pacific Time)

www.plotsforauthors.com

Damn, I missed it. Any chance you can bring this one back for 24 hours lol?

Offline thischickwrites

• View Profile
    Re: Plots for Authors - 25% Off Sale Ends 12/31
    « Reply #36 on: January 02, 2021, 10:06:51 am »
    I'm hoping for another 50% sale. I have a stimulus check to spend!  :D

KBoards.com

• Advertisement