Kindle Forum banner

Cinematic Book Trailers - Video Book Promos For Authors

5K views 34 replies 11 participants last post by  alhawke 
#1 · (Edited)
(2023 update: Hi there and thanks for dropping in. I'm updating this thread and would love to hear from you.)

I'm a video editor. I craft catchy cinematic style book trailers.

Video is now the preferred way most people like to learn about products (including books). Good trailers are effective and can help your book stand out, be seen and wanted. You may have heard that book video ads don't work. The truth is it depends on the quality. Like a mediocre cover, a poorly done trailer may not "work" to promote your book as well as it could. A professional grade trailer that looks and sounds amazing and can induce the desire to buy your book or build your email list.

Turn up you audio or pop in your earbuds and please take a few minutes and watch a small bit from my (updated) portfolio. I have worked with many authors and publishers over the years. Reach out to me at Cinematic Book Trailers (mention you are from KB and enjoy a %20 discount).

From fellow Kboard-er and my fabulous client A.L. Hawke

I'll add a few more soon ;) contact me? Cinematic Book Trailers

-- David

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Hello friends, updating the thread with a new book trailer I made for an author client:

Thriller Book Trailer for the fascinating author Heather Wynter's The Darkest Secret

Have you been thinking about new ways to increase your book exposure? Try a book trailer. I will edit a cinematic style book trailer for you. DM me with your book blurb and I will create a book trailer with no upfront cost. You can see your book come to life and if you like the trailer after you see it, then purchase it.

#6 ·
Thanks! This was very well received on my FB page. I'll get you some intel for the next one, Rising Thunder, currently on preorder.

#9 ·
Thank you very much for the kind words Mike!

I have a spot open for an author looking to see their work come to life via a book trailer! Demo trailer will be made for you with no obligation on your part. Please DM with your book details. Thank you!

Latest book Trailer Please note video contains some mature scenes.

(Cover was done by me as well on this project)

My YouTube channel featuring the latest book trailers (please feel free to like and support by subscribing 🙏🏻)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCow4s3mDCa5o_WQknAX1h5Q

#10 ·
I've been pretty conservative with my use of the trailer Dave made for Rising Thunder. The book has been on preorder since January 12 and will be released in two weeks. Through March, it averaged 20.4 preorders per day. But on each day I used the trailer in a Facebook post, or better still, in a Facebook ad, preorders shot above 35.

Thanks, Dave. I'll be in touch again, soon.

#11 ·
Wayne, I can't thank you enough for your kind and insightful comment. My objective in creating a book trailer is to spark curiosity and desire in viewers, helping an author cast a wider marketing net by making the story accessible to more potential readers. Especially those who may not already be familiar with an author's work. I am so glad your trailer is working well for Rising Thunder as a marketing tool. I'm always looking forward to working with you! Thanks again!

#12 ·
New Book Trailer for the upcoming fun tropical mystery novel Fraud in Paradise from the fabulous author Deborah Brown

Are you trying to promo your book but not happy with the traditional marketing results? Need a book promo that actually increases your readership?

My Cinematic Book Trailers Get Real Wold Results Contact me and I'll make your promo trailer at zero upfront cost! DM me now while I have an opening!

👉👉 Fraud in Paradise By Deborah Brown NEW Trailer

Thank you!

#13 ·
At first I thought the music to upbeat, Dave. But then I thought, "Oh, it's Deborah." Her books are fun even if there are floaters in the pool.

#14 ·
Wayne! Ha! Exactly!

NEW Trailer for the compassionate author Mike Meyer's Triangle of Hope

If you are interested in seeing your book come to life, contact me and I will craft a quality book trailer for you! Use your trailer to promo your book and gain more readers. There is no upfront cost to you!

#15 ·
Hello forum friends, here is an update for your to enjoy. Please feel free to comment. I'd be glad to help if you have any questions.

NEW Trailer for Thirst: he Hunger That Never Ends from best selling Author Safa Shaqsy

If you're looking for a cinematic style book trailer for your fiction, contact me! A trailer can be an amazing marketing tool for your book. I will craft a trailer for you, with no obligation on your part to purchase! See if you like your new trailer then decide. I have 1 opening right now. Please feel free to DM me. Thank you!

#16 ·
Back with a brand new trailer for your viewing pleasure:

Presenting Mated Enemies: An Eternal Love Romance by the ever exciting best selling author Jordan Silver

(please note footage contains mature themes)

Contact me to get your own Cinematic Book Trailer! I'm easy to work with and you have no obligation to buy if you don't like the demo. You can DM me here and I'll get back to you quickly. Trailers are a great way to create buzz and excitement around your book and increase sales.

#17 ·
Greetings friends, back to screen a new book trailer.

Do you want more readers?
Don't get stuck with oversaturated traditional ways of promoting your books!
Readers are consumers, and studies now prove consumers enjoy learning about new products like books more by video than by traditional methods.

Reach out to me to see how your books would like in a trailer. It's free to try!

NEW Cinematic Book Trailer for Red Resilience, the thrilling debut by author Manny Iggy

#18 · (Edited)
Thread update with a new book trailer!

Did you know that you can add your book trailer video on you book's Amazon sales page? This will dramatically increase your exposure rate and make your book sales page more interesting and "sticky"! Potential readers love videos and you can give them an audio visual taste of your book that works very well to market and advertise your work and yourself as an author.

Get in touch with me to schedule your book trailer now - (you can try a free custom demo trailer before buying!)

NEW! Cinematic Book Trailer For Deadly Sin: The Priest by bestselling German authors Mike & Kitty Stone

PLEASE note this book trailer deals with sensitive subjects and contains mature scenes

#25 ·
MikeRyan said:
Dave just did a trailer for me, and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. Really easy process and he did a great job with it. I would definitely use him again.
My pleasure Mike, thank you for working with me on your project!

Cinematic book trailer for USA Today Bestselling Author Mike Ryan

The Fallen
Police / crime thriller

#26 ·
David created an awesome trailer for me! My fans on FB liked it and I'm getting a nice trickle of downloads through a low cost FB ad (currently 8 cents a click and trailing lower as time goes on). I think trailers of this professional quality might become the norm for many authors going forward.

I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a professional video to share through FB ads especially.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.