Author Topic: What are you doing while staying home?  (Read 1856 times)  

Offline Peeves

• View Profile
Re: What are you doing while staying home?
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2020, 01:38:15 pm »
Watching movies, cooking and reading. Actually, I got pregnant last month so that I stay in bed often because of fatigue and nausea. Freankly speaking, it's not the best time to be preganant due to the pandemic. That's why be attentive and don't forget to take birthcontrol pills ;)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 02:03:07 pm by Peeves »

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline chet332

• View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: October 24, 2020, 02:14:48 am »
    Watching movies most of the time :) Maybe you can recommend some cool new movies to me? I have been looking at different Movies Review & Ratings Sites, but it is really hard for me to choose something that I haven't watched and what will be really good. Thank you in advance for all your replies here!
    « Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 02:13:40 am by chet332 »

Offline mlewis78

• New York, NY
    • Member #3406
      • View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: October 25, 2020, 02:59:44 am »
    Sleeping late, watching tv streaming, cooking for myself (not baking), waiting for broken wrist to get all better (today is Day 36, which is 5 weeks). Short and long walks. After my wrist is better and strong and flexible again, I will get back to playing flute and maybe swimming (pool is open with sign up for appointments - one person to each lane). i froze my membership for a while.
    New York, NY
    Flutist, retired legal word processing operator
    Readers:  Oasis 2, Kindle Fire 8 HD Plus, Paperwhite 2 (2013) (gave away), Fire HDX 8.9" (won't hold a charge now), Fire HD6 (2014 pink), 2012 K4(black), K4(silver), KFHD 7", K3 that won't charge, Kindle DX (US), Sony PRS-350, B&N Nook STR and Bookeen Cybook Opus

KBoards.com

• Advertisement