Author Topic: What are you doing while staying home?  (Read 2302 times)  

Offline mlewis78

• New York, NY
  • Member #3406
    • View Profile
Re: What are you doing while staying home?
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2020, 02:59:44 am »
Sleeping late, watching tv streaming, cooking for myself (not baking), waiting for broken wrist to get all better (today is Day 36, which is 5 weeks). Short and long walks. After my wrist is better and strong and flexible again, I will get back to playing flute and maybe swimming (pool is open with sign up for appointments - one person to each lane). i froze my membership for a while.
New York, NY
Flutist, retired legal word processing operator
Readers:  Oasis 2, Kindle Fire 8 HD Plus, Paperwhite 2 (2013) (gave away), Fire HDX 8.9" (won't hold a charge now), Fire HD6 (2014 pink), 2012 K4(black), K4(silver), KFHD 7", K3 that won't charge, Kindle DX (US), Sony PRS-350, B&N Nook STR and Bookeen Cybook Opus

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline horres

• View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: November 16, 2020, 11:43:06 pm »
    I am going to paint the walls and ceilings now... I am looking for a good and reliable ladder for it :D I have found some good examples on https://abovethefloor.net/best-ladder-stabilizer-reviews/ and I think I will get one of those really soon. Have you ever dealt with such things, guys? Maybe you can recommend something good and handy here, that would be very cool!
    « Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 04:37:21 am by horres »

Offline Ed_Gentry

• View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: November 27, 2020, 01:45:30 am »
    Super! Recently I found out about a useful site that I use when I need to write an esee. The service also provides essay reviewshttps://www.masterpapers.com/

KBoards.com

• Advertisement