Author Topic: Experienced editor for hire  (Read 115 times)  

Offline mattdwille

• View Profile
Experienced editor for hire
« on: May 21, 2020, 01:06:51 pm »
Hello, KBoards community!

I'm new to the forum and wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and the services I offer.

My name's Matt. I work part-time as a News Writer for Input magazine, where I write about tech and culture with a critical lens. I use the rest of my time to read, write my own fiction, and edit work for others.

I've been working as a freelance editor for about five years now, ever since I graduated with my M.A. in English. Books -- especially fiction-- have always been very important to my life, and I knew I wanted to help people realize their dreams of publishing.

Since graduating, I've worked on projects ranging from doctoral dissertations to books about the Illuminati. I bring to the table a keen eye for detail and the ability to effortlessly process complex narratives.

I'm available for all kinds of editing work: copyediting, proofreading, developmental editing, etc. I use a sliding scale for my rates, depending upon the depths of edits needed for your project.

If you're interested in working with me, learning more about my services, or just saying hello, feel free to send me a message or an email!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 01:09:29 pm by mattdwille »

KBoards.com

• Advertisement