Kindle Forum banner

Do you read photo albums?

947 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  boxer44 
#1 ·
I’m a photographer, and I’m curious, do you read photo albums and do you like it? Have you ever read photo albums?

#2 ·
Assuming here you're asking about Print Albums, not digital page browsing??

Me too, photographer.  Once a component of many coffee tables, the Web has made Photo Books nearly obsolete.  With our fast-paced lives and minds embedded in PC, LT, and phone screens, the mini-world has taken over ... less people have the appreciation for paging thru a photo book now when a quick search will find any subject or interest.

I'd suspect it may still find photo albums interesting if based on one specific subject and more detailed than a simple photo and narrative.  A focused Travel Book might find more interest as well.  Expense and distribution may be a consideration.

#3 ·
Photo album can be digital, why not? Although I believe that paper photography is much better, but the idea can be transmitted on the monitor screen, an element of creativity remains. Have you ever downloaded albums in order to see the story, not just individual photographs, but the meaning that the author wanted to put into his work?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.