Author Topic: Hello, I'm New...  (Read 264 times)  

Offline E.B. Roshan

• View Profile
Hello, I'm New...
« on: May 21, 2020, 12:03:45 pm »
Hello everyone! Thanks for having me. I'm E.B. Roshan and when I'm not writing, I'm gardening, cooking, or chasing my boys.

Writing a book was great! Editing was fun too. Even publishing (I self-published through Draft2Digital) turned out to be quick and easy. Then it came time to start marketing...

Let's just say I'm a little lost. I've been looking for an online community that can share tips and ideas and personal experiences of what works and what doesn't, and it looks like this might be the one. I'm hoping you all can help me take the next step in my writing/authorship journey. I'm here to learn.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Mrs. Darcy

• View Profile
    Re: Hello, I'm New...
    « Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 03:25:50 pm »
    Hi E.B.!

I am new to KBoards also. I don't know if you enjoy podcasts, but in addition to KBoards, I think that The Creative Penn Podcast is an AMAZING resource for new indie authors. I highly recommend it as the host/moderator interviews really talented people and really successful indie authors. I don't want to fangirl, but I cannot recommend it enough.

Cheers,
    Mrs. Darcy

Offline SebastienGrynko

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: July 06, 2020, 10:52:41 pm »
    Hi, Darcy. How are you? Most welcome to the kboards.

Offline P.W.JORDAN

• UK
    • Don't get it right, get it written-Lee Child
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: July 07, 2020, 12:35:15 am »
    Hi, welcome along. Congratulations on finishing and publishing. Tons of resources here for what you are searching for. I'd also second The Creative Penn Podcast and also recommend you dig through the back catalogue of The Self Publishing Show Podcast.
    Good Luck
    Phillip

I'm PHILLIP JORDAN, my Debut Novel 'CODE OF SILENCE' is scheduled toward the end of 2020.
    PHILLIP JORDAN | WEBSITE | LEARN MORE | CODE OF SILENCE | FACEBOOK

KBoards.com

• Advertisement