Author Topic: Kindle Book Recommendations  (Read 441 times)  

Offline Warhawk

• View Profile
Kindle Book Recommendations
« on: September 17, 2020, 09:23:53 am »
Hey guys,

For the past 1.5 months, I haven't got any good Kindle recommendations. When I started reading on my Kindle over quarantine, I used to read a lot of fantasy, sci-fi, dystopian, and litrpg books and got a lot of them recommended. Since I don't have Kindle unlimited, I usually read the first book of the series for free, and then download the rest of the books online and similar series that I need to pay for. However, for the past 1.5 months, I haven't really had good recommendations. My recommendations are in the genres modern fantasy, romance, and space adventures, which I'm not interested in. I'm more interested in medieval fantasy and sci-fi novels that are not about space-military or crew members of a ship. Is there any way to change the recommendations in order to see more books that I like?

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Ann in Arlington

• Global Moderator
    • Not a moderator and haven't ben one for a year.
      • View Profile
    Re: Kindle Book Recommendations
    « Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 01:02:13 pm »
     On my Amazon page, I click "Ann's Amazon.com" from the home/landing page and then there's a line of menu items just under the black background. If you click browsing history, it shows you what you've looked at and you can either click 'more like' this or 'remove'. There's also one that says 'improve your recommendations' and you can mark whether to use things you've bought for more recommendations.
    My Kindles
    Hermoine's Handbag (Voyage)
    Ed's (Voyage Refurb)
    Bedtime Reading (Oasis 9)
    Godric's Hollow (Basic 7)
    My Tardis (PW 10)

Offline Warhawk

• View Profile
    Re: Kindle Book Recommendations
    « Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 02:05:29 pm »
    I have cleared some books that could have possibly caused these recommendations to pop up, but it still shows those recommendations.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement