Author Topic: Oasis 3  (Read 762 times)  

Offline amyberta

• View Profile
Oasis 3
« on: July 05, 2020, 01:16:41 pm »
Im reading the book 28 Summers on my oasis 3. It had page numbers and now all of a sudden it doesnt.  Ive restarted the kindle but it still doesnt have the page numbers. Did this every happen to anybody else?

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline LDB

• Texas
      • View Profile
    Re: Oasis 3
    « Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 01:43:14 pm »
    It happens all the time when you touch or swipe too close to the bottom corner and it thinks you want to change it. Go to the Aa menu, the 'more' tab, then Reading Progress. Not all books offer page numbers but if the one you are reading offers it you will find it there. Don't waste your time with 'none'. It would be fine if it gave one extra line of text but it doesn't so why not have page number or location or whatever.
    My Service on the KBoards Yellow Pages
    There's no bad day if you have a good book.

Offline amyberta

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 02:09:53 pm »
    It happens all the time when you touch or swipe too close to the bottom corner and it thinks you want to change it. Go to the Aa menu, the 'more' tab, then Reading Progress. Not all books offer page numbers but if the one you are reading offers it you will find it there. Don't waste your time with 'none'. It would be fine if it gave one extra line of text but it doesn't so why not have page number or location or whatever.
    Thanks, it says page number not available, but it was and I checked on my voyage kindle and it gives page numbers. Its weird that they just disappeared.

Offline amyberta

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: July 10, 2020, 12:49:39 pm »
    I just got my new kindle oasis 3 because I had to return the other one. My old oasis three was updated, this one isnt. Will I have to update manually or will it update by its self. Also I had to change the time on it.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement