Poll

How Long HaveYou Owned Your Kindle?  Would You Buy It Again?

1 year plus and would buy it again
1 year plus and would not buy it again
6 months to 1 year and would buy it again
6 months to 1 year and would not buy it again
3 months to 6 months and would buy it again
3 months to 6 months and would not buy it again
Under 3 months and would  buy it again
Under 3 months and would not buy it again
Still waiting for delivery

Author Topic: Poll: How Long Have You Owned Your Kindle; Would You Buy It Again?  (Read 5516 times)  

Offline barryem

• View Profile
Re: Poll: How Long Have You Owned Your Kindle; Would You Buy It Again?
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2020, 03:18:37 pm »
I had a Voyage but the battery got weak on it so I gave it to someone who didn't have a reader.  I really like the PW4 better.  I almost didn't get the PW4 because of the flush screen since that was always causing me to turn pages accidentally on my Voyage.  But I have the original Kobo Aura, the first ereader with a flush screen and that  never happened with it, so I got one and it's been fine.  I guess it was just the way my hands fit the Voyage.  I really wasn't that fond of it.

I haven't responded to this thread till now because I wasn't sure if it was about how long I've been using Kindles (since 2009) or how long I've had my current Kindle.  Actually I have 5 Kindles now and I bought them years apart and I use them all from time to time.  I don't really have a favorite.  And I like the PW3 about as much as I like the PW4.

Barry

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Linjeakel

• United Kingdom
    • Erm .....
      • View Profile
    Re: Poll: How Long Have You Owned Your Kindle; Would You Buy It Again?
    « Reply #51 on: September 14, 2020, 08:46:37 am »
    DX for > 10 years. > 1500 books, been around the world on planes, boats, vans, on the beach every morning.  Won't leave home without it. Am thinking about updating but love the size.
    I also loved the size of the DX, though I rarely carried it around with me. I would read on it at home and carry my K3 when I went out - I never had any problems moving between them.

The DX only got relegated to occasional use when the touch screen Kindles came out - they are so much easier to navigate that I found I preferred using the them, even if it meant having a smaller screen. I probably would've bought a touch screen DX if they'd brought one out - especially back before I retired and could still have afforded the higher price.  :o

I still have my graphite DX but recently the wireless has stopped working - I can transfer books manually though and in all other respects it works just fine.
    Linda

KBoards.com

• Advertisement