Kindle Forum banner

B-class monster books

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  The Hooded Claw 
#1 ·
Hello,
I am looking for books, preferably horrors, with a monster. Something like a campy b-class movies where there is a group of teenagers being hunted and chased by something. Those don't have to be teenagers, look at a movie "Ritual" that was amazing and that is something I am looking for. I know that the movie I just mentioned is based on a book by Adam Neville I believe. Does any of you know more authors/titles that would fit the genre? Thank you!

#2 ·
I can only think of monsters being hunted - ie. the other way around  :) "Monster Hunter International" is a series by Larry Correia, in which all sorts of mayhem is happening practically non-stop. No teenagers, though. Also, John Hartness writes nice monster hunting books of all sorts, like The Black Knight Chronicles. I am not sure if this is what you had on mind but definitely lots of monsters and some camp in those series.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.