Author Topic: Seeking Graphic Design and Editing Help  (Read 200 times)  

Offline aaaalvin

• View Profile
Seeking Graphic Design and Editing Help
« on: October 16, 2020, 02:47:44 am »
I'm bad at graphics programs, formatting, all that jazz.  I want to find someone who will help me implement my new cover ideas, provide a little creative guidance, and, you know, put it all together for me. 

I can afford to pay a few hundred bucks.  I know that's not tons, but I'm not asking for original design ideas, just a little aesthetic direction and probably a couple of hours editing graphics.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Online Becca Mills

• Global Moderator
    • California
      • View Profile
    Re: Seeking Graphic Design and Editing Help
    « Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 04:16:08 pm »
    You might take a look at our Yellow Pages, which lists a number of cover designers. Some of the listings are no doubt out of date, as I doubt providers who go out of business always remember to come back and remove their ad. Nevertheless, many of those designers are still active. Good luck! :)

Welcome! :)
    Read about using the Writers' Cafe here. Our larger "forum decorum" is here. The site's overall terms of use are here. Please be aware of this material.
    Troubleshooting: If you're having difficulties with advertising on KBoards, the contact email is [email protected] You can also use our PM system to contact the site's owners via the vsAdmin account. The Link-Maker and Author Signature Tool long longer function. There's a manual version of the former here and a workaround for the latter here.

Offline aaaalvin

• View Profile
    Re: Seeking Graphic Design and Editing Help
    « Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 10:30:55 pm »
    You might take a look at our Yellow Pages, which lists a number of cover designers. Some of the listings are no doubt out of date, as I doubt providers who go out of business always remember to come back and remove their ad. Nevertheless, many of those designers are still active. Good luck! :)

thank you.  i honestly have never explored this site at all, maybe i better do that.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement