KB Featured
The Sun God's Heir: Return (Book One)
by Elliott Baker

Kindle Edition published 2017-01-02
Bestseller ranking:

Product Description
For three thousand years a hatred burns. In seventeenth century Bordeaux two souls incarnate, one born the child of a prosperous merchant, the other, steals a life determined to continue a brutal incarnation begun long ago.

Under the guidance of Pharaoh, two brothers grew strong in knowledge and power, one a physician, the other a general. With the pharaoh’s untimely death, a deep hatred blossoms. One remembers, one does not.

The year is 1671. René Gilbert’s destiny glints from the blade of a slashing rapier. To protect those he loves he must regain the power and knowledge earned in an ancient lifetime. From Bordeaux to Spain to Morocco, René is tested and with each turn of fate he gathers enemies and allies as the memory and power of a lifetime as physician to Pharaoh returns.

Determined to continue a reign of terror that once caused the Nile to run red, Horemheb takes over the life of a young man mortally wo…

Author Topic: DXG Compared to k2, k3 and DX  (Read 3686 times)  

Offline TomC

• View Profile
DXG Compared to k2, k3 and DX
« on: October 01, 2010, 10:24:18 PM »
This is a seriously short review, mainly because the DXG is so good! 

I have a k2i, k3 wifi/3g, and have had a DXi (recently sold).  I just got my new DXG (came with 2.5.5 installed) the other day.  This is now my favorite E-book reader.  The larger screen size (and I don't mind the extra weight) together with the new higher contrast pearl screen, make this the world's best E-book reader imho (in my honest opinion).

The k3 has a few more pdf tricks but since the DXG is so much larger, reading native pdf's is still much better.  I'm quietly-confident that Amazon will update the DXG pdf features to those of the k3 in the near future anyway.

The k3 browser is nice, esp. the zoom-in feature.  But, because of the larger DXG screen size, this is not often necessary.  I also still like the k2i/Dxi/DXG browser basic mode mode best since it sort of makes complex webpages look like mobile ones and zooms them in, and darkens them a bit as well.  I only use the browser for simple text-based things like latest news/sports/weather anyway.

I love my DXG!

Buy Scrivener for Windows or Mac