Author Topic: Free in-flight wifi on some holiday airline flights!  (Read 758 times)  

Offline The Hooded Claw

• Card-carrying melodrama villain
    • View Profile
    • All about me....<hee hee>
Free in-flight wifi on some holiday airline flights!
« on: November 09, 2010, 07:18:05 pm »
The key info is this sentence:

Flights offered by Virgin, AirTran, and Delta will feature free in-flight Wi-Fi, sponsored by Google and its browser, Chrome. Gogo WiFi will be available on the aforementioned carriers from November 20th 2010 through January 2nd 2011.

Lots of articles about this if you search, here's a typical one:

http://www.examiner.com/smartphones-in-topeka/google-chrome-offers-free-flight-wifi-for-the-holidays

I'm flying twice in this period, but unfortunately I'll be on United and on American, so won't get to partake of the free wifi!   :(
"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."  - Albert Einstein

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline CegAbq

• Albuquerque, NM
      • View Profile
    Re: Free in-flight wifi on some holiday airline flights!
    « Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 09:21:46 pm »
    Yeah - it's a real bummer that the number of airlines is so limited.  :-\
    Carol in 'burque

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to Skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and shouting: Damn-What a ride!

Offline Shahi Paneer

• Irving
      • View Profile
      • The ANGRY Pixel
    Re: Free in-flight wifi on some holiday airline flights!
    « Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 07:20:28 am »
    Sigh! I so wish I had the money for the flight ticket to Las Vegas this Thanksgiving. I guess the week after that is what I will have to settle for.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement