Author Topic: Belkin Protective Case for K2: review by KasperKindle  (Read 9556 times)  

Offline cerasus

• View Profile
Re: Belkin Protective Case for K2: review by KasperKindle
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2009, 08:14:39 am »
I have a Belkin case and I am happy with it. However, my travels make me want to have as much protection for my K2 as possible, so I debated whether to get the official leather cover, or just use the Belkin. I did a Google search looking for a case that would store the K2 with the leather cover. I found a site called Waterfield:  http://www.sfbags.com/products/kindle/kindlecase.htm
     They have an item called the Large Sleeve Case; you can see it if you click on the little pictures under the big picture in the link above. It seems to accommodate the official cover, as well as providing a velcro closure around it. For me, it's the best setup I've seen. However, it doesn't ship until March 10th, so I don't have one in front of me. If I do decide to get one, I'll post pics and a review. I just thought I'd share in the meantime.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline cheerio

• View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: May 26, 2009, 04:15:39 pm »
    Belkin seems to make everything
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt

"A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her." David Brinkle

Offline Bengal77

• View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: September 24, 2009, 11:50:47 pm »
    I bought this case when I bought my Kindle 2 and let me say that it is VERY protective. The neoprene does an excellent job of absorbing and dispersing energy. My cat decided to go nuts one day and attack my kindle while I was sleeping. I woke up to a 100% perfect kindle because the case took all of the damage of being clawed, gnawed, and bounced across the room and off of furniture. So if you like to read your kindle naked and are looking for a protective case I highly recommend this one. It's durable, absorbs shock, and is water resistant. You'll never have to second guess throwing your kindle in your purse or laptop case for reading on the go.

Offline 911jason

• Simi Valley, CA
      • View Profile
      • Kindle Screensavers
    « Reply #28 on: September 25, 2009, 12:41:56 am »
    I agree Bengal, I bought this case as well and love it!

Offline Shastastan

• View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: May 07, 2010, 11:44:58 am »
    +1 for this Belkin case.  We bought them for ours the same day we ordered our K2's.  We also have Oberons that we use while traveling just in case we drop them and they hit on the corner(s).  I'm also thinking of getting a silcon gel cover but have never seen one of those yet.  The Belkin is good to use around the house--just in case....
    The key to the gateway of wisdom is to know that you don't know.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement