Author Topic: Lilly Pulitzer (Nook) Cover does fit Kindle3  (Read 10132 times)  

Offline Claudia Lefeve

• Northern Virginia
    • View Profile
    • Claudia Lefeve
Lilly Pulitzer (Nook) Cover does fit Kindle3
« on: January 12, 2011, 08:19:26 am »
I thought I'd share this product review because when I did a search for this particular issue, I couldn't fine it....Yes, a nook cover fits a kindle!

I finally got my K3 for Christmas and I wanted to get a nice cover for it. I didn't care for the ones that I found on Amazon, but when I went to my local B&N, I fell in love with the Lilly Pulitzer cover only it was for the Nook.  http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/Lilly-Pulitzer-Gold-Snake-Cover/e/9781616793760/?itm=2&USRI=lilly+pulitzer

I asked the B&N saleswoman if the cover would fit my Kindle and of course she said no (then tried to sell me a Nook)...I went home empty handed, but then a few days later I went back and bought it. Lo and behold it fit my Kindle!! The only issue is that the bottom "cup" that holds the device in place obscures the last row of keys. But this is not a big issue for me since I just pull it out when I need to type (rarely) or hit the home button. All the other buttons are accessable (even the power switch at the bottom of the Kindle).

So, if you are like me and love Lilly Pulitzer, I say go for it!!

KBoards.com

• Advertisement