Author Topic: I'm bored... need some help with cover art?  (Read 343 times)  

Offline 911jason

• Simi Valley, CA
    • View Profile
    • Kindle Screensavers
I'm bored... need some help with cover art?
« on: March 14, 2011, 08:08:21 pm »
I've got a few days off and a new computer that I want to play around with. I've done several covers for authors here on KB and I've never charged anyone (one author has generously paid me after the fact - completely unsolicited). I'm not asking for money, that helps to keep the stress level down for me as this is just a hobby. It also serves to keep expectations low. ;)

I am not an artist in the traditional sense, meaning I can't draw or paint a character or a scene for your cover. I will be happy to utilize stock art that you've already found or search for free or low-cost stock art for you. You would need to pay for any art we decide to buy. I have a practically unlimited set of fonts that I can utilize since I've been collecting them going back to the 90's when I was in newspaper advertising.

If you're interested, please send me a PM with as much detail as possible. I tend to work in the middle of the night since I work graveyards and when I'm off, I keep that same schedule. The more detail you give me, the less questions I'll have to wait all night for answers for!

I have no idea how much interest this offer will generate, but please understand that I reserve the right to cherry-pick the covers that interest me. I also reserve the right to pull the plug (politely, of course!) for any reason if I don't think I can help you. I may also choose to end this whole offer for any reason at all. Is that enough disclaimers? ;D

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Laura Lond

• View Profile
    Re: I'm bored... need some help with cover art?
    « Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 09:15:53 pm »
    I've sent you a PM.  :)

KBoards.com

• Advertisement