Author Topic: THE VAULT now available on Kindle  (Read 50714 times)  

Offline Edward C. Patterson

• Allentown, PA
  • Author of 38 Published Books
    • View Profile
    • Dancaster Creative - Authors Page
Damn, speed it up. And BTW, my day was made when I saw that one of us broke out of the pack and is making the dream come true.

Ed Patterson
AUTHOR of 38 Published Books

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline frojazz

• Southaven, MS
    • He's my Huckleberry!
      • View Profile
    Despite requests from a few major media outlets recently, my publisher is going to hold off trying to schedule any major press until next year (otherwise people get understandably frustrated that they can't find my books after they read the article). However, I did stop by and chat a few weeks ago with a nice guy named Mark Jeffrey who interviews authors about their self-publishing experiences. You can find the video interview at http://bibliotechshow.com/2009/08/19/bibliotech-episode-10-author-boyd-morrison/. In the interview, I gave a well-deserved shout-out to my Kindleboards supporters.

What a great interview!  You are a good speaker (I suppose being an actor helped a bit...), especially since you were answering questions for 30 minutes.

The KB shoutout is at minute 14, for those who don't want to watch the whole thing, but I recommend checking it out.

I just can't wait for The Ark to be published.  One more reason to look forward to the spring!
    Anybody want a peanut?

Offline 911jason

• Simi Valley, CA
      • View Profile
      • Kindle Screensavers
    Add me to the list of bummed out people who just found this thread and subsequently are too late to get the books! :(

Can't wait until your books become available for the Kindle again Mr. Morrison... they look like they will be right up my alley. All of your inspirations are authors that I have read and loved.

Best of luck and continued success!!!

Offline Betsy the Quilter

• To paraphrase Bill Murray in Groundhog Day: "I'm a goddess; not THE Goddess. I don't think."
    • Alexandria, VA
    • Love all, moderate all, to quote my friend Harvey.
      • View Profile
      • Betsy True Designs
    Boyd--

I'm pleased to say I have your books on my virtual TBR pile!  Great interview, thanks for the shoutout to KindleBoards, we are so proud that one of "ours" is making it big!!!!

Looking forward to seeing your books once again on Amazon (and we want to see the movie!)

Betsy
    Goodreads Goal -- 75 books

Joined 10/27/2008  | Miss you, Harvey, Jeff & Dona!
    Harvey Chute (1962-2015), KB Founder

Proud Owner: Oasis/Voyage/Touch/Basic/K1/Fire HDX    KB Member #72
    Betsy True Designs Facebook | My Store

Offline Dave Dykema

• Ohio
      • View Profile
    And then we'll all hate the movie because it'll be nothing like the book.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Neekeebee

• View Profile
    And then we'll all hate the movie because it'll be nothing like the book.  ;D ;D ;D

But that still won't stop us from lining up to see it!  ;)

N :)

Offline boydm

• Seattle
      • View Profile
      • Boyd Morrison author site
    Re: My novels, The Ark, The Palmyra Impact, and The Adamas Blueprint now on Kindle
    « Reply #281 on: September 10, 2009, 08:30:15 am »
    I can't wait to see the movie either! As long as I get a role in it.  ;)

I'm proud to announce that The Ark has received three blurbs from NY Times bestselling authors to add to the ones from James Rollins, Jon Land, and Chris Kuzneski.  Here they are:

"Douglas Preston, NY Times bestselling author of CEMETERY DANCE and THE MONSTER OF FLORENCE -- THE ARK by Boyd Morrison skillfully entwines Biblical history, archaeology and religious fanaticism with high technology to create a riveting adventure of high-stakes terror and international intrigue. Wow. This is one fine heart-stopping thriller."

"Steve Berry, NY Times bestselling author of THE CHARLEMAGNE PURSUIT and THE PARIS VENDETTA -- Mach-speed mayhem. THE ARK crackles with tension and imagination from the first page to the last. Just the right blend of menace and normality. Boyd Morrison is a writer to watch."

"Gayle Lynds, NY Times bestselling author of THE BOOK OF SPIES and THE LAST SPYMASTER -- Taut and endlessly exciting, The Ark by Boyd Morrison is a thrill-a-minute ride across time and continents in search of one of the worlds most fascinating mysteries Noahs lost Ark. Equally fascinating are the maverick engineer and female archeologist who must uncover the hidden plans of the diabolical man who has the key. From memorable characters to insider information, youll love this adventure of a lifetime."

Offline Gertie Kindle

• View Profile
    Re: My novels, The Ark, The Palmyra Impact, and The Adamas Blueprint now on Kindle
    « Reply #282 on: September 10, 2009, 08:41:06 am »
    Congrats, Boyd.  Well deserved. 

• Allentown, PA
      • View Profile
    « Reply #283 on: September 10, 2009, 09:47:15 am »
    Thant's phenomenal, Boyd. Congrats.

Edward C. Patterson

Offline KimmyA

• SC
    • Member 1001
      • View Profile
    « Reply #284 on: September 10, 2009, 09:55:51 am »
    Congratulations Boyd! Awesome reviews.

Offline rho

• ny
    • aka rho1640 on Word with Friends member 1975
      • View Profile
    « Reply #285 on: September 10, 2009, 12:21:17 pm »
    Boyd this beyond exciting - how many times a day do you have to pinch yourself ;)
    rho

I've gotten over $125 in Amazon Gift Cards using this as my search engine

Offline Carol Hanrahan

• So. Cal.
      • View Profile
    « Reply #286 on: September 10, 2009, 12:56:38 pm »
    Super cool!  Congrats!

Carol Hanrahan

Offline CegAbq

• Albuquerque, NM
      • View Profile
    « Reply #287 on: September 10, 2009, 02:07:02 pm »
    I'm not even an author & I'm excited for you Boyd. Great job, wonderful books, and glad the "biggies" are taking note more and more.
    Carol in 'burque

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to Skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and shouting: Damn-What a ride!

Offline jpmorgan49

• Joliet, IL
      • View Profile
    « Reply #288 on: September 18, 2009, 01:08:35 pm »
    Congratulation of the reviews Boyd, but I knew they were great months ago. ;D ;D
    jp

Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/jpmorgan49/
    Kindle Touch July 2012
    I'm really one of a Kind...le!

Offline boydm

• Seattle
      • View Profile
      • Boyd Morrison author site
    « Reply #289 on: September 21, 2009, 11:06:42 am »
    Thanks, everyone! It really is hard to believe how fast everything has happened. In fact, I'm heading to NYC next week for an agents and editors meeting at Simon and Schuster. How cool is that to say?

I just got the first look at my book cover, and it's really cool! I'll share it with you as soon as it's finalized.

I also got word that I will be serving on my very first author's panel session at Bouchercon in Indianapolis on October 15. It's called The Long and Winding Road to Publication, and the other authors appearing with me will be Seth Harwood, Daryl Wood Gerber, and Carolyn Wall, with Debi Watson moderating. If any Kindleboard members are planning to attend, I'd love to meet you in person!

Offline KimmyA

• SC
    • Member 1001
      • View Profile
    « Reply #290 on: September 21, 2009, 11:23:43 am »
    How exciting! Thanks for keeping us posted.

• Allentown, PA
      • View Profile
    « Reply #291 on: September 21, 2009, 11:30:49 am »
    Meanwhile Boyd, I've got to mug someone for the book.  ;D

Ed Patterson

Offline Tip10

• Southern Illinois
      • View Profile
    « Reply #292 on: September 21, 2009, 11:58:25 am »
    Meanwhile Boyd, I've got to mug someone for the book.  ;D

Ed Patterson

Ed

If muggin doesn't work the resort to outright murder -- the books are that good!  ;D

Tip
    Never Engage in a Battle of Wits With an Unarmed Person.

I don't suffer from Insanity -- I rather enjoy it!

Offline Wunderkind

• New York
      • View Profile
    « Reply #293 on: September 21, 2009, 12:10:49 pm »
    Well I have to say I'm thrilled to see the recognition that is occurring for your writing skills, and I am also thrilled that I purchased your books for my Kindle while they were still available! I read The Palmyra Impact back in May (coincidentally over the Memorial Day weekend which worked well given the book's setting) and thought it was terrific. I just started The Adamas Blueprint yesterday; I'm 80% through it so far and it is terrific as well. Both have been thrillers in the best sense of the word. I am really looking forward to reading more and I am glad to have another name on my list of authors that I love to read!

Offline Brenda M.

• Suwanee, GA
      • View Profile
      • Southeast Pug Rescue and Adoption, Inc.
    « Reply #294 on: September 21, 2009, 12:24:45 pm »
    That is great news, Boyd! Your books are awesome and deserve the recognition.
    Brenda

Offline BethA

• View Profile
    « Reply #295 on: September 21, 2009, 04:59:02 pm »
    so when can we get them-

Offline Anju No. 469

• Lakeside, Mexico
      • View Profile
    « Reply #296 on: September 21, 2009, 05:13:51 pm »
    the best part is Boyd has not forgotten us kindleboarders either  ;D
    Dona
    on the shores of Lake Chapala, Mexico

Offline BethA

• View Profile
    « Reply #297 on: September 21, 2009, 08:33:01 pm »
    I got here just when it was too late to get the books and those are the ype I really enjoy so I am anxious for them to be available.

Offline 911jason

• Simi Valley, CA
      • View Profile
      • Kindle Screensavers
    « Reply #298 on: September 21, 2009, 09:44:25 pm »
    I got here just when it was too late to get the books and those are the ype I really enjoy so I am anxious for them to be available.

Me too, Beth... :(

Offline Jay Hartman

• Belmont, CA
      • View Profile
      • Untreed Reads Publishing
    « Reply #299 on: September 21, 2009, 09:49:28 pm »
    Boyd,

Just got done reading The Palmyra Impact, and intend to post a review on my site shortly.  All I can say is, it's completely unfair that one person should be so ridiculously talented as a writer.  ;D I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your works.

Best,
    Jay Hartman
    UntreedReads.com
    http://www.untreedreads.com
    Jay Hartman
    Editor-In-Chief
    Untreed Reads Publishing
    http://www.untreedreads.com
    Thanks for supporting independent authors and publishers!

KBoards.com

• Advertisement