Author Topic: Review of BorsaBella Kindle Travel Bag by Mom2AshEmBella  (Read 3794 times)  

Offline Mom2AshEmBella

• Texas
    • View Profile
Review of BorsaBella Kindle Travel Bag by Mom2AshEmBella
« on: April 09, 2009, 08:32:29 am »
I know there are many threads discussing Borsa Bella bags, but I thought I would post this here anyways. I just received my BorsaBella Kindle Travel Bag (in Stephanie's Plum) and wanted to let everyone know my thoughts. The fabric is gorgeous and high quality. Very soft but durable. Lots of padding, but no so much as to make it bulky or too thick. Incredible craftsmanship and very professionally created. (I wish I had her talent to sew). There is just enough room for Kindle in Medge cover in the zippered main compartment and the smaller (also zippered) compartment in front easily holds charger and a few other small essentials. This is a perfect bag to take on outings (I'm thinking beach, pool, etc). The strap is adjustable and removable. The strap is long enough if you like to carry bags across your body. It is very lightweight at around 6 oz. I ordered on a Thursday evening and received on Tuesday- amazing turnaround for a handmade item. So far I can not think of any cons (other than maybe a lower price, but I guess it prevents me from buying too many  ;D.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Cuechick

• Los Angeles
      • View Profile
      • etsy shop
    Re: Review of BorsaBella Kindle Travel Bag by Mom2AshEmBella
    « Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 09:00:17 pm »
    Nice review. Would love to see some pics? Here is a link if anyone is interested... Borsa Bella

Find Fab Vintage in my Etsy Shop: Fresh Pie!

Offline Jill75

• KnowLedge Is PoWer. Read a BooK ToDay!
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 09:44:19 pm »
    Nice review. Yes, there are a lot of posts about the Borsa Bella bags but none have said why its so good aside from the fantastic designs it have. I enjoy the variety of designs they have as well as the functionality of their bags. Very well thought of designs. And it fits both men and women.

KnowLedge Is PoWer. Read a BooK ToDay!

Offline MonaSW

• Hayward, CA
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 11:47:29 pm »
    They are VERY well made. I've looked at a lot of bags at Target, craft shows, and none of them have been as well made as these.

Offline Tippy

• South Dakota
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 12:06:56 am »
    That was an excellent review.  Recently I ordered a travel bag in 'Poppin Spring' to go with my jade green m-edge cover.  I purchased mine because I am going on a road trip in the near future. I thought the travel bag would be an efficient and pretty means of protecting my Kindle while it is in the car and to keep my book light and charger together in the smaller zippered compartment.

The only thing I will say is that the m-edge cover is a snug fit, but nothing to be of concern.  My Oberon cover fits perfectly.  The workmanship and design is outstanding.  Dealing with Melissa is a treat.  She is a lovely person, dedicated to creating a superior product and to customer service.

Offline Stephanie

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 09:17:13 am »
    I've got the very same bag (and fabric choice) on order so I thank you for the review!

So excited for it to get here!!! 

I'm having it shipped to my work address, so I'm thinking early next week.

Thanks again for the review.   :)

Offline MonaSW

• Hayward, CA
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 10:41:54 pm »
    Recently I ordered a travel bag in 'Poppin Spring' to go with my jade green m-edge cover.

I got Poppin Spring too! It goes great with my fern Avenue of Trees Oberon Designs cover and red Humidor DecalGirl skin. I love it.

Offline LisaW.

• Littlestown, PA
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: June 05, 2009, 08:06:52 pm »
    I'm a handbag addict - but I'm also very picky. I read that the strap is long enough to be worn cross-body, but exactly how long is it?

Offline VictoriaP

• Rainy, dreary, gray Puget Sound
    • ^ ...wish I was back here...
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 08:37:47 pm »
    I'm a handbag addict - but I'm also very picky. I read that the strap is long enough to be worn cross-body, but exactly how long is it?

Now you got me curious..... :)

I measured mine--end to end, including clasps, mine was 54" long.  It is adjustable and I don't typically wear it quite that long, but I have plenty of length to wear it cross-body.
    "If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real than people with bodies and heartbeats." -- Richard Bach, "Illusions"

KBoards.com

• Advertisement