Author Topic: Javoedge MiMo Book-Style Teal Case- Kindle 3. *with pictures*  (Read 2769 times)  

Offline elakkljakldf

• View Profile
The Javoedge book-style teal case was nice. For the first day. On the second day, I noticed a small scratch on the edge of the case. I thought it was nothing, painted it over with nail polish, and left it. After that, I stopped paying much attention to my case. There are a few scratches and nicks, nothing that contributes to the detriment of the case itself.  I have also noticed that the kindle slides out of the case a little bit too easily. After hanging out in my purse for a day, it would slide out about a centimeter or so. It gives me shivers.

P.S. I also scratched the case with my fingernail lightly to pry a stubborn crumb off of it, and when my fingernail came away from the case, I noticed a scratch, just from picking a spot *lightly* with my fingernail!

Pictures:
file://localhost/Volumes/Untitled/DCIM/117_0514/IMGP1229.JPG

file:///Volumes/Untitled/DCIM/117_0514/IMGP1231.JPG

file://localhost/Volumes/Untitled/DCIM/117_0514/IMGP1232.JPG

file://localhost/Volumes/Untitled/DCIM/117_0514/IMGP1234.JPG <=== not sure if you can see here, but the orange bit is from the "leather" being rubbed off.

file://localhost/Volumes/Untitled/DCIM/117_0514/IMGP1235.JPG <== in this picture, you can clearly see the loose threads.

file://localhost/Volumes/Untitled/DCIM/117_0514/IMGP1236.JPG

file://localhost/Volumes/Untitled/DCIM/117_0514/IMGP1237.JPG

**EDIT** this review was written in a fit of craziness. my javoedge is really not that bad.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 12:50:16 pm by EvilB »

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Raffeer

• View Profile
    Re: Javoedge MiMo Book-Style Teal Case- Kindle 3. *with pictures*
    « Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 07:45:34 am »
    would like to see the pictures. Can you reload or something..............

Offline intinst

• Shannon Hills, AR
    • 'just enough clouds to create a beautiful sunset
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 08:29:47 am »
    How to insert a picture into your post!

First, you need to upload your picture to somewhere where our forum can access it.

You can do this on your own webserver if you wish, but the better method is to use a photo-sharing service like Photobucket (www.photobucket.com) or Flickr (www.flickr.com).

Just create a free account on one of those sites, and upload your picture there.

Once it's uploaded, you can insert it into your post by clicking the "insert image" icon in the post's "Add BBC tags" section, and then entering the URL of your uploaded Photobucket picture in between the img and /img tags.

Or even easier, you can use the "IMG code" that photobucket provides, and copy/paste that into your post.

Click "preview" to verify that your picture has been included properly in your post.

It's easy - - give it a try!

---------------

Note: if you have a large picture, you can resize it in Photobucket - as it will then load faster in this forum.

To do that:
    - Upload the picture to Photobucket
    - From the menu bar, select "Edit Images", then "Resize"
    - Click on a photo to resize
    - Change the width of the picture. (Hint: a good width for viewing in the forums is 800 pixels.)
    - Click on "Apply" to apply the change
    - Then scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the 'Save a Copy' button or the 'Replace Original' button.

At that point, the changed picture will appear in your album, and you can use the "IMG" code to copy/paste into your posts here.

A great many people now reading and writing would be better employed keeping rabbits.  Edith Sitwell 
    Your work is to keep cranking the flywheel that turns the gears that spin the belt in the
    engine of belief that keeps you and your desk in midair. Annie Dillard

Located just outside Little Rock, Arkansas

Offline elakkljakldf

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 12:33:37 pm »
    oops! sorry guys, the links worked on my computer earlier, but i guess they must not be valid. and yes, i did try to search how to upload pictures, but i couldn't find anything for technologically stupid people like me. so i tried to do it myself and completely botched it. will reload later.

KBoards.com

• Advertisement