Kindle Forum banner

Newbie author

608 views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  TJ Perkins 
#1 ·
Hi all,
I'm new to Kindle Boards...have barely looked around yet.

About me...I'm an Aussie crime fiction author and write a series featuring Aussie FBI profiler Sophie Anderson. I'm also Mum (or Mom if you prefer!) to one gorgeous daughter, who's 4 years old.

Phillipa (PD Martin)
www.pdmartin.com.au

#2 ·
PD--

Welcome to KindleBoards!

We pride ourselves on being a fun and friendly place for fans of the Amazon Kindle. Our members are by definition readers! So in addition to discussing the Kindle, they discuss books, reading and lots of other topics, too!

As an author, you'll want to start by reading the sticky threads pinned to the top of the Writers' Cafe, our forum where writers and readers mingle and talk about the craft and business of writing, and at the top of the Book Bazaar, our forum where we feature independent authors' books. These sticky threads will give you some good advice for how to make the most of your time here on KindleBoards. You'll also want to read our Forum Decorum, if you haven't yet. And finally, this post answers some of the FAQs of KindleBoards.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Our members love to help the new folks to get familiar with our forum!

Betsy
KB Moderator

#5 ·
Hi Phillipa,
Welcome to the Boards. I'm a Scottish crime writer, One paperback, Dead Wood, and one Kindle edition, Night watcher, plus I also have a historical family saga out as a Kindle edition. There are all sorts on these boards and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun. don't forget to check out Writer's Cafe.
Chris L.  ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.